Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got back home about an hour ago, but I made a detour to MCFG where I ran a quick box of ammo through the new-to-me K2. That thing really points well for me. I think I only looked at the sights once or twice while shooting. The rest was just point shooting which went surprisingly well considering it was my first outing with no dry fire practice.

Thanks for making the trip down to Anderson Rusty. Glad to hear that you made it back safely.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The K2 is a great piece, especially for the price point. Congrats on the deal guys. Look forward to seeing some upgrades on it down the road.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There's not a lot that needs to be done to that gun. Maybe a bit of polishing internally, new sights and possibly a hammer if one is available. If not, I might just polish what's there and maybe reduce the hook height, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing that without a spare on hand to cover my kiester in case of screw ups. I should disassemble the K2, the 10mm Witness and a 75B to see if there are any parts that could swap between them. I don't know if there'd be much on the 75B, but the Witness might prove interesting if there's some commonality.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's not a lot that needs to be done to that gun. Maybe a bit of polishing internally, new sights and possibly a hammer if one is available. If not, I might just polish what's there and maybe reduce the hook height, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing that without a spare on hand to cover my kiester in case of screw ups. I should disassemble the K2, the 10mm Witness and a 75B to see if there are any parts that could swap between them. I don't know if there'd be much on the 75B, but the Witness might prove interesting if there's some commonality.

He said "Kiester"..........................:lmfao:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    [video=youtube;0vJlJ--zBY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vJlJ--zBY4&feature=share[/video]

Or are you just happy to see me?

That was a pretty good video. I might just have to look into a Phantom one of these days. I keep hearing people say how much they like how the gun feels. Might be something to it.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    After some deliberating, I have decided to give my Les Baer a new home and I'm going to give the CZickos first dibs before it goes on the for sale forum.
    I would very much like to keep it in the family :D
    I've been bitten by the SBR/Supressor bug, and need to liquidate.
    It's a Stinger model in stainless with Trijicon HD's (installed by AllenM), Smith & Alexander mag well, and VZ style grips (and yes, I still have all the original stuff)
    Comes with 3 extra Les Baer 7 round Stinger mags (5 total mags), original box, warranty card, patch, etc... and I have a used black leather OWB holster I'll throw in too.
    The Stinger has an Officer's frame (7 round) and a Commander 4.25" slide.
    Most of you have shot it, so I don't need to go into details about how awesome it is...

$1850 gets it.

Les Baer email size.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That was a pretty good video. I might just have to look into a Phantom one of these days. I keep hearing people say how much they like how the gun feels. Might be something to it.
    I have several full size options. If, Heaven forbid, I had to keep only one it would be the Phantom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom