wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

Work on your grip and trigger discipline.

:yesway:

Thanks WT, I was taking my time as this was the first time shooting it. BTW, the wife picked up two kittens for the outside to keep the mice away...she named them CZ and RAMI...She is definitely a keeper!!!

Very cool... :):

I would like Tom to tell us if his Green gun is poly-coated like most CZ factory guns, or green cerakoted green. I just want to know if all the green CZ's out there being sold as new are factory or some kind of aftermarket coating.

My understanding is that the OD P-01's come straight from CZ that way. I don't know what process they use. I'll have to look through the manual and see if it mentions anything. I've read that they release xxx number of these every year. They're not exactly rare, but they're nowhere near as common as the standard black P-01's.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I brought in the Beast this morning. The Wizard is going to put it back to SAO. I have enough full size carry guns that I don't need it for that, anymore.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Lively morning here today. I'm getting ready to head out for a real quick MCFG trip to test the compact. It's all lubed up and ready to go. I just need to wake the dog up so I can let him out before I leave.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lively morning here today. I'm getting ready to head out for a real quick MCFG trip to test the compact. It's all lubed up and ready to go. I just need to wake the dog up so I can let him out before I leave.

Have fun, 88. I should get my alloy compact back from the Wizard some time this week. Looking forward to putting it through it's paces.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom