Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Right now everything is in hurry up and wait mode.

I'm definitely in wait mode. I need to get the money saved up for the Sig I want and it also needs to come into stock in more places. Right now I only know of one LGS that carries the model I want and the price is too high on it. Online, there's only one vendor that has it and I've never heard of them, so I'm waiting for another LGS to have it in stock for a lower price, or waiting until the 1500. I know Expat said he bought his for a good price from ZX Guns, so maybe they'll have a couple at the 1500 that I can grab for a decent price (if I can save up the money that is)...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm definitely in wait mode. I need to get the money saved up for the Sig I want and it also needs to come into stock in more places. Right now I only know of one LGS that carries the model I want and the price is too high on it. Online, there's only one vendor that has it and I've never heard of them, so I'm waiting for another LGS to have it in stock for a lower price, or waiting until the 1500. I know Expat said he bought his for a good price from ZX Guns, so maybe they'll have a couple at the 1500 that I can grab for a decent price (if I can save up the money that is)...

Patience does usually pay off. Someone told me that. I have no personal experience. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah, me and patience are only passing acquaintances... :):

I have a gun in getting Cerakoted.
    I have a gun in getting Cajunized.
    I am waiting on a gun to ship.
    There is absolutely nothing I can do to expedite the process on any of these.

My head is about to explode.
    I'll feel much better in a couple of weeks. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My gun fund is empty and the everyday fund isn't looking much better. I haven't even begun paying off one gun that I am planning as a gift. Then there is Tom's gun which I would dearly love to have. Then there is the ammo locker which has seen much better days.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My gun fund is empty and the everyday fund isn't looking much better. I haven't even begun paying off one gun that I am planning as a gift. Then there is Tom's gun which I would dearly love to have. Then there is the ammo locker which has seen much better days.

Worry about the 40P last. No need to stress, I'll hold it for you :)

I'm about to figure something out with refinancing my house, which will hopefully allow me to pay off some loans and free up the $$ for my Sig. In any event, the 40P isn't going anywhere and you can shoot it at the group shoot :D

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Worry about the 40P last. No need to stress, I'll hold it for you :)

I'm about to figure something out with refinancing my house, which will hopefully allow me to pay off some loans and free up the $$ for my Sig. In any event, the 40P isn't going anywhere and you can shoot it at the group shoot :D

Once the brain has locked onto a gun, I am no longer in control. I have an obligation I must meet first. After that I am fully focused on the 40P. It needs to be rescued. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom