• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I did get tired of him discussing his options with Scarface.... For a couple times today I thought he had it figured out... I left him tonight after dinner with him still contemplating.... :faint:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think I almost put Rusty to sleep. Evidently I had a lot to talk about, or just the same thing over and over again. Good range trip though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I picked up an old compact on GB. Someone had disassembled it and couldn't get it back together and had sold it at a gun store as a "box o'gun". The ad said several parts were missing. I picked it up yesterday and other than being very dirty and dusty it was in great shape. Doesn't look like too many rounds have been through it. The barrel was nasty but it cleaned up very nicely and is now shiny and looks perfect. The Wizard gave it the once over and the only parts missing were the mainspring, which we have plenty of, and the mag brake. That should only cost a few bucks and it will be good to go. It is a '93 with the old smaller roll mark. I am very pleased to have it and especially at the very cheap price I got it for.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning Top Dog, BA, Rusty and Travis! Going out to my girlfriends brothers farm this morning for a little range time. Put in somewhere around 60 hours this week, when I was Rusty's age no problem now way to much for my liking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom