Not open for further replies.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I'm pretty torn up about this situation. I really like this gun, despite the crack, it's got a lot going for it. I really want to just fix it and move forward. However, I don't want to screw it up trying to fix it and really don't want to pay someone a bunch of money to fix it for me. So I think I'm just kind of like :dunno: right now with the whole thing.

Side note: Work has been hell on me lately, lots of work load, lots of stress. On top of that I'm having a sibling's car problems shoved down my throat that I don't want to deal with, but can't seem to slam the door and say no. I didn't need more problems on my plate.

I hope you guys dont mind me sticking my head in here once and a while, but I just happened to click on this thread this morning.
    T-DOGG if you take the guts out of the frame and mail me the slide and frame I can take care of this for you.....if you decide to go that route.

I dont see much cost involved if you like the idea of "adding character" to it

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I hope you guys dont mind me sticking my head in here once and a while, but I just happened to click on this thread this morning.
    T-DOGG if you take the guts out of the frame and mail me the slide and frame I can take care of this for you.....if you decide to go that route.

I'm glad you poked in. You were the first person I thought of to fix this. If I go that route, I will take you up on that offer.
    Thanks

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

:rockwoot:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I would still contact Bud's and see if they will adjust the price. The gun you bought was supposed to be in operating condition even if it was not in good cosmetic shape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom