Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hot here too. Been trying to get trimming done in the mornings while it's cool. One string trimmer crapped out yesterday, the other today.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    How many of you like puppies?

I like puppies, especially 3 week old German Shepherd puppies.

My neighbor's German Shepherd had puppies and I went down to see them today.

I have known the mother since she was a little puppy. Her puppies are very cute. I know enough to not touch or mess with new puppies when the mother is in the garage with myself and the owner. But the owner just had to pick one up and have me scratch its little head. So cute. Well that was nice, time to go. Before I got out of the garage the mother came up to me wagging her tail. She loves for me to scratch her chest. So I am at the door leaving and I lean down and scratch her chest, and as I do so she jumps up and bites me in the face. Two punctures in the forehead and bite right though my top lip.

So I get out of there most Ricky Tic. The owner comes out freaking about the bite, I am bleeding and get this the dog is all over me rubbing on me and wanting me to pet her. So I pet her tell the owner its cool and leave.

I love dogs and have been around mothers and puppies. Never been bit before. I am guessing, since I touched the one puppy the mother smelled the puppy on my hand and when I was leaving she thought I had one of her puppies. Go figure.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    How many of you like puppies?

I like puppies, especially 3 week old German Shepherd puppies.

My neighbor's German Shepherd had puppies and I went down to see them today.

I have known the mother since she was a little puppy. Her puppies are very cute. I know enough to not touch or mess with new puppies when the mother is in the garage with myself and the owner. But the owner just had to pick one up and have me scratch its little head. So cute. Well that was nice, time to go. Before I got out of the garage the mother came up to me wagging her tail. She loves for me to scratch her chest. So I am at the door leaving and I lean down and scratch her chest, and as I do so she jumps up and bites me in the face. Two punctures in the forehead and bite right though my top lip.

So I get out of there most Ricky Tic. The owner comes out freaking about the bite, I am bleeding and get this the dog is all over me rubbing on me and wanting me to pet her. So I pet her tell the owner its cool and leave.

I love dogs and have been around mothers and puppies. Never been bit before. I am guessing, since I touched the one puppy the mother smelled the puppy on my hand and when I was leaving she thought I had one of her puppies. Go figure.

Hard to say females with puppies are just unpredictable, good thing it wasn't worse.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hard to say females with puppies are just unpredictable, good thing it wasn't worse.

The way I look at it, is it's never the dog's fault.
    She is a good dog, now a mother and has always been very loving with me. (long story, two years ago I helped save her from a fire and took her to the vet, she has always remembered that day)
    I knew better than to touch a puppy so young, not being one of the family. My fault really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom