Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They had an indoor range, not a big one. They also had a fairly good inventory of used guns, as I recall.

Was it Roby's by chance? New & Used Guns for Sale in Kokomo, IN | Gun Dealer & Store

Morning Tom. I still remember the enjoyment I had shooting your Legion. Is there a more affordable metal framed Sig that has a grip circumference similar to the Legion? I love the way it felt in the hand and shot, but the price point is what kills me.

Unfortunately, I don't have that much insight into Sig products. I think that the Legion model is the only model with those thinner grips, but I'm not absolutely positive of that. I do know you can swap out the grips, so there's a chance of another model with similar grips, or the possibility of getting the same or similar grips for another model P226. I hated the price as well, but as nice as the gun is, I feel it's worth the cost.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Too funny. I was too slow in typing up my post and you beat me to it... :):

Yep. Same here. I hate the G*** trigger. I'd rather pick up a Sig P938 personally, or a Shield 9mm which is a little bigger.
    I have a left handed holster for the RAMI that I use sometimes when I am carrying in a shoulder holster. I don't use it that way very often but once in a while when going to the big city. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That was my thought. The cost of my P-01, when all was said and done, was close to what I paid for the Legion SAO.
    Yeah, even the "cheap" surplus guns really add up. I don't even want to think what I have in the 85 with cerakote and everything else. But, in the end, I think it was worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom