• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hopefully, it's not like the 17+1 10mm version of the K2 they used to advertise. I don't think a single one ever was sold.
    I've seen two tone ones offered for sale. Have not seen one in the wild though. They were considerably more money than the black one and for the $500+ they are advertised for, I'd pass.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    There were so many nice toys at the shoot that If I had the choice to take one home it would be very difficult to choose not to mention getting away with my life.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My quest is for a CZ 75 pre-B Compact. I have heard they exist but have never seen one. Actually, I've never even seen a picture of one. Anyone else seen one?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Edit: Check with David at CGW before ordering that part. I notice that it no longer says it fits the early guns and that's probably because the plate does not have the hole in it. The spring will probably be all you need anyway, but David would know for sure.

3 of my pre-Bs have that type of safety and I don't recall it being less positive, so I'm guessing it's not a design issue and more of a spring issue. CGW sells a new detent/spring combo for the P07/P09 that fits the early style that would probably restore that back to it's factory feel.

https://cajungunworks.com/product/97225-p-0709-early-75-manual-safety-plate-spring/

Thank you sir, for the info. As I recall, I got the tiny toggle replacement from CZ when I redid the pistol and it did not solve the issue.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It has company here. And I have a question about this one and it's brothers. I bought three czech police turn ins several yrs ago and sand blasted and duracoated them. Two have CGW adjustable sears and this one has tritium sights but a stock sear. My question is about the safeties. Two have the detents inside the frame and snick on and off quite positively. This one was a nickel finish and has the detent (a tiny littlle plastic rocker ) between the safety lever and the outside of the frame in a recess in th lever and has never been secure enough, one or off, to suit me. If the kydex wasn't dimpled in the on position, I'd hesitate to carry it cocked and locked. Anybody have experience with this type of problem?
    Is there a good fix?

I hate it when I have to edit my post 3 times to correct all the typos. DANGIT!

Bumped again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom