Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So who's selling what and what are you replacing it with?

I'm thinking the P22 will be an easy one to let go of to make funds for the GSG. I need to post a couple of milsurps, but need to wait a couple of weeks first. Who knows what that will fund. With all of the 10mm love, I would love to add the RZ10 to the family. But, I'd also love to add a P01 to the group too. Too much to do, too little money to do it with.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'm thinking the P22 will be an easy one to let go of to make funds for the GSG. I need to post a couple of milsurps, but need to wait a couple of weeks first. Who knows what that will fund. With all of the 10mm love, I would love to add the RZ10 to the family. But, I'd also love to add a P01 to the group too. Too much to do, too little money to do it with.

That last sentence is a true mouthful.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The Kriss is leaving me in a few weeks. A good friend of mine wants it more than me. I had a few "ah ha" moments yesterday at the range that changed my plans. The Vector wasn't one of those moments for me. I'm glad some of you got to shoot it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

That's not a bad deal considering the extras that come with it. I tend to like my guns a bit more unfinished and in need of love though. To that end, maybe instead of buying an RZ10, I should take my Delta Elite to Allen to see what he thinks about fitting a fully supported, ramped barrel so it can run with the big dogs.

I really should address my Remington R1S soon. That poor gun is still mostly stock. It runs beautifully, but just because it's not broke doesn't mean I should not go broke fixing it.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    That's not a bad deal considering the extras that come with it. I tend to like my guns a bit more unfinished and in need of love though. To that end, maybe instead of buying an RZ10, I should take my Delta Elite to Allen to see what he thinks about fitting a fully supported, ramped barrel so it can run with the big dogs.

I really should address my Remington R1S soon. That poor gun is still mostly stock. It runs beautifully, but just because it's not broke doesn't mean I should not go broke fixing it.
    I like your thinking!:lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The ads on GB are starting to irritate the crap out of me. It won't let me scroll down when it autoplays. Ugh. :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom