Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning, guys. Yeah, I'm exhausted. I think those rough rocks make the standing even more tiring.

Dang it, CM. At least you didn't bleed. Good thing because I didn't have any paper towel and tape.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I was bleeding from both hands yesterday. I got some 10mm and 40 slide to my thumb knuckle. This thread is full of evil and I have a feeling we will be seeing quite a few things getting sold to make room for the new must haves.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have to say this thread is what makes INGO so great. You meet people, make friends and it really is an online community. Not just a forum.

The guys that get on INGO only to buy and sell guns have no idea what they are missing by not becoming an engaged part of the member base. I still have that happy afterglow, but don't feel like sleeping.

I cleaned a couple of the guns that didn't get shot much yesterday, but have a couple more to do today to finish up. I am also trying to figure out how much each gun was shot so I can log it into the database. For the most part, I've been taking a WAG based on how dirty each gun is. Not scientific, but sure is close enough to gauge the round count of the bunch of them.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We'll have to add this to the first aid kit.

13312809_10153507401017623_2981603701316066414_n.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The guys that get on INGO only to buy and sell guns have no idea what they are missing by not becoming an engaged part of the member base. I still have that happy afterglow, but don't feel like sleeping.

I cleaned a couple of the guns that didn't get shot much yesterday, but have a couple more to do today to finish up. I am also trying to figure out how much each gun was shot so I can log it into the database. For the most part, I've been taking a WAG based on how dirty each gun is. Not scientific, but sure is close enough to gauge the round count of the bunch of them.

I did not track "Per" gun but do have an actual round count.
    Divide and enter.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue