Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Interesting day yesterday. Finally, after eleven days, I was told that the "project gun" had arrived at my LGS. I went to pick it up only to find out they had shipped the wrong gun. Instead of a surplus 75D there was a NIB OD P01. After a little research I learned that the gun they sent was still up for auction. So, back it goes. This is undoubtedly the longest transaction I have ever been involved with.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning Rick. Sorry to hear your having issues with that vendor. Makes the waiting process even worse and more frustrating. I'm assuming this was from GB.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes, this guy is really something else. He asked if I just wanted my money back. I said sure we can do that. Then he says he doesn't have any money, he spent it all on bills. Then why ask if I want my money back?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Saturday is going to be a busy day around here. Have to get everything cleaned up, mags loaded, everything loaded up. Looking forward to it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

That's crazy BA. First, it's hard to imagine the guy shipping the wrong pistol, then on top of that, he offers your money back, but then says he doesn't have any to give. Hopefully, this works out well for you, but there are lots of red flags being tossed about with this guy.

I need to stop messing with guns and get busy reloading. I'd like to get up to about 500 rounds of 9mm to bring along and have just a bit more to go before I'm there. I'm at zero loaded right now in 9mm, so it's a big bit.

Oh, and I'm ordering springs this morning. Spares and replacements.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just ordered the springs for the new pre-B as well as a couple of spares for the next time I launch them. I'd rather spend my time reloading than crawling around on my hands and knees looking for a $3 spring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom