• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Oh I totally agree. I'm kinda hooked on the looks of the P226/229 Legion series at the moment. Trying to talk myself out of it, but it's not doing any good...lol!
    Yea I know they are very sick! Lol I will probably have to eventually get the 229, had one in the extreme and that is one I wish I had kept. CZ

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    CZitis.... Not here, only 4 pistols and 7 rifles. Need at least 10 of each before you're considered to have full blown CZ disease.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Well, I started with a CZ75 SP-01 Tactical about a year ago. Talk about a sweet shooter! I just picked up a P-07 last week, and am equally impressed. I have a feeling I have caught the czsickness as I already want more!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My Sig P238 is on long term load with my oldest son. It's been a really good pistol and when I had it, it let me carry in places that most other guns would print too much for. I picked up a Sig P938 last fall and it's been good too, but the P238 seems to have been a bit nicer of a shooter.

The wife and I stopped down in Nashville this morning and when we stopped in the leather shop that's in the alley, I found that they are selling holsters now. A nice leather holster for a 1911 runs about $49 and a shoulder holster is about $139, with dual mag pouches. I may take the 40P down one of these days to see what might fit it. They were out of the G21 holsters (reported to fit) and had no Sig P239 holsters (also a possibility). The woman that was running the place was fine with bringing the unloaded 40P in to see what might fit.

"Censor Warning: This message contains the minimal CZ content and no mention of the full "G" word"

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Man what a day.... Made very good use of this weather. Got some work done, did some porch sitting, decided to start my GP for the first time since Christmas, gave her a bath and a ride, went over to visit the man I've adopted as my grandpa talked about cars and. old bicycles, ran some errands, picked up some sticks and branches in the yard then I did some more porch sitting. Full day, time for dinner and a couch.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man what a day.... Made very good use of this weather. Got some work done, did some porch sitting, decided to start my GP for the first time since Christmas, gave her a bath and a ride, went over to visit the man I've adopted as my grandpa talked about cars and. old bicycles, ran some errands, picked up some sticks and branches in the yard then I did some more porch sitting. Full day, time for dinner and a couch.

Spent my day driving a 3 hour turn around with 6 hours in an attic in between coming and going.......:faint:

Then I spent an hour working on the new stone wall around the raised garden bed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom