Not open for further replies.

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    Sooooo
    Ive seen all these posts about these czs. how much and what is cajunizing? Do they only multiply when you get them wet or feed them after midnight? Can someone explain?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sooooo
    Ive seen all these posts about these czs. how much and what is cajunizing? Do they only multiply when you get them wet or feed them after midnight? Can someone explain?

As with 1911's they do tend to multiply.

I have had as many as 7 and am down to 2 at this time. Every one of them full of cajun goodness.

$$$ depends on the model and how much you want.

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    As with 1911's they do tend to multiply.

I have had as many as 7 and am down to 2 at this time. Every one of them full of cajun goodness.

$$$ depends on the model and how much you want.
    But what is cajunizing? I may be new but im sure its not just sprinkling some seasoning on it and dipping it in gator blood and doing a voodoo ritual. Link? sorry I really am interested only due to the fact that I narrowed my first gun purchase to the beretta 92 and the cz75. Ive seen wilson combat and just would like a comparison on the cz side.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    But what is cajunizing? I may be new but im sure its not just sprinkling some seasoning on it and dipping it in gator blood and doing a voodoo ritual. Link? sorry I really am interested only due to the fact that I narrowed my first gun purchase to the beretta 92 and the cz75. Ive seen wilson combat and just would like a comparison on the cz side.

Adding custom parts from Cajun Gun Works (CGW):

http://www.cajungunworks.com/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well....to get the full effect a Voodoo Priest must be involved...........:):

Seriously, It is a group of parts and a polishing/prepping process that allows for a reduced trigger weight and a smooth as silk bed sheets action.
    Trigger sex. Simple as that.

I do near the same to all my 1911's for seriously sweet triggers. For the CZ's....well, I know a guy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom