• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Glad to see you are feeling better Rick, and like you also really enjoy the P-09. I believe both the P-09 and P-07 still fly under the radar as both are as good as it gets in polymer carry size guns.psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wasn't impressed with the bushing. We need to do more testing but four people shot it last night and it didn't seem to be as accurate as it was before.

I seriously doubt it lost any accuracy.

I look at the little things I do to near every handgun I get as small additions to the larger picture. Some adjustments/Mods make big differences. Some are hardly discernible. In the end it is the sum total that makes up the package.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I seriously doubt it lost any accuracy.

I look at the little things I do to near every handgun I get as small additions to the larger picture. Some adjustments/Mods make big differences. Some are hardly discernible. In the end it is the sum total that makes up the package.

I know we need to do more testing. We also need to adjust the sights a skosh. We will see how it works out.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Glad to see you are feeling better Rick, and like you also really enjoy the P-09. I believe both the P-09 and P-07 still fly under the radar as both are as good as it gets in polymer carry size guns.psyko

I was at the last 1500 with another member, who had been kicking around getting a P-09. We held one, and everything about it was awesome....until the dry fire. Easily one of the worst triggers I've ever felt. It ranks right up there with my old Sigma. It would take some serious love to fix that thing. I'm all about Cajunizing one, but I think my friend was pretty turned off.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was at the last 1500 with another member, who had been kicking around getting a P-09. We held one, and everything about it was awesome....until the dry fire. Easily one of the worst triggers I've ever felt. It ranks right up there with my old Sigma. It would take some serious love to fix that thing. I'm all about Cajunizing one, but I think my friend was pretty turned off.

The one BA got from me had the love needed. It is one of the smoothest I have shoot among the CZ's.
    Even a 1911 needs some love to bring it up to spec for us trigger snobs.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The one BA got from me had the love needed. It is one of the smoothest I have shoot among the CZ's.
    Even a 1911 needs some love to bring it up to spec for us trigger snobs.

This one may have been anomaly, but it was bad. But yeah, I would like to have one that had been smoothed out.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Wow that is amazing, I have a stock P-07 that has a really nice trigger and can tell you my P-09 with the CGWs goodies is utterly amazing!psyko

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I wasn't impressed with the bushing. We need to do more testing but four people shot it last night and it didn't seem to be as accurate as it was before.

Uh oh! Hopefully I don't have the same experience. I wonder what to do if that is the case? How would you trouble shoot it? Worst case....Off to CZC for accubushings?

I am only familiar with Hunters Pub South. I have been there quite a few times and always found it to be inconsistent, hit or miss, but probably mostly miss. I prefer to avoid it if possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom