Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think it's a pretty good deal with the magazines.

Stellar deal. I thought it was good when it was just the standard 2 or 3 mags, so 5 makes it a really good deal.

That describes half of my collection. No, make that 7/8ths. My justification for most of them is simply: I like to shoot them. Anything that spends too much time in the safe in in danger of becoming trade fodder. I have a few in that position right now. I wish I had $600 to spare right now BA.

Same here. I have two carry guns, a HD gun and the rest are range toys. Of course, a couple of the range toys could be carried if I wanted to, but I'm happy with my current rotation.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I am seriously considering selling the P09 .40. It's a great gun it just doesn't seem to make it to the range very often and I could use the money for parts, ammo. The gun is fully Cajunized and now comes with five magazines. I would be looking for $600 which is what I paid for it before buying the extra mags. I would consider trades for other CZs or factory 9, 40 or 45 ammo if anyone is interested.
    :coffee:Good morning friends and family, BA that is a hell of a deal for somebody that already has and keeps 40cal. Love shooting the 40 but did step out of them about a year ago, sticking with the 9mm and 45.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :coffee:Good morning friends and family, BA that is a hell of a deal for somebody that already has and keeps 40cal. Love shooting the 40 but did step out of them about a year ago, sticking with the 9mm and 45.

If that was a 9mm I would be tempted but I did dump some funds last night towards the Ingo lower build.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been considering taking the optic off and returning it to standard duty's.
    Not really sure yet.
    I love the gun. It is a killer on steel. But the 2011 might have made it obsolete in that roll.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom