The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good late morning INGO.

I use to ride dirt bikes. I was a little crazy on them.
    My cousins a couple of them rode dirt bikes Pro Motorcross racing for several years when we were younger. So I naturally tried to keep up with them, but failed miserably lol.

We all had bad wrecks, but got back on after healing up.
    My balance nerves were cut in surgery recently, and I can't even ride on a bicycle anymore since I have no natural balance.
    That's why I say don't make a choice you'll regret.
    It was out of my hands that choice, and had to be done medically, but make sure if you have a choice in life choose one you know you can live with, and not regret it later in life.
    Things I failed at in my younger life was making proper decisions after an event. I always rushed to a decision. Much smarter nowadays about rush decision.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ortho visit went well. Nice people and took the time to explain things thoroughly. No additional fractures found, swelling and bruising are still pretty bad. We decided to let the fracture heal on its own, with a possibility of fusing the joint later down the road should it be necessary. I'm off the boot and both crutches, but now using a post op shoe (like an ugly rectangle sandal) and one crutch for balance/support. Could have been a lot worse, so I will take it and move forward. Getting the itch to get some range time in and I have some metal art and wood burning art I can work on, so I will shift focus to more positive thoughts like those.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ortho visit went well. Nice people and took the time to explain things thoroughly. No additional fractures found, swelling and bruising are still pretty bad. We decided to let the fracture heal on its own, with a possibility of fusing the joint later down the road should it be necessary. I'm off the boot and both crutches, but now using a post op shoe (like an ugly rectangle sandal) and one crutch for balance/support. Could have been a lot worse, so I will take it and move forward. Getting the itch to get some range time in and I have some metal art and wood burning art I can work on, so I will shift focus to more positive thoughts like those.

A good medical report, and a good plan. It's smart to have alternatives to capture your creativity.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    More good news. Barb's treatment is working. Cancer is shrinking. No chemo infusions this week in order to give her body a break. Pills continue. Getting fluids and magnesium today to balance electrolytes. She ate part of my walking taco, 1/2 a hamburger, and 3/4 of a big sugar cookie.

Plus I made the RoRo king birdseed run while she was starting her IV. ;)

Top Bottom