The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thank you everyone for the kind words, greatly appreciated. As of right now, I think my plan is waiting until spring to decide whether to get back on the steel horse or not.

@Leadeye I haven't turned the mill or lathe on for a few months now. In fact, it has been a struggle to do much of anything since I quit doing gun stuff.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got some shooting in again with my brother.

Suppressed sub guns and Sigs on steel today.

Coming back from the outdoor gun club on the other side of town and saw a guy walking down the sidewalk (major roadway) butt naked at a decent pace. We figured he was either on drugs or lost a bet (or both).

I wouldn't want to be walking down that particular street on that side of town fully geared up, let alone freely swinging.

Got back to the beaches area and had some seafood for lunch.

Time for a nap.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    Just saw a CZ 457 MTR at Rural King in Terre Haute. Surprised to see one in stock anywhere but more surprised at the sticker price- $850!! I got both of mine several years ago at $625 and I thought that was a lot!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    BIL passed today, he had a stroke last year and really never recovered. The gardener and I are giving her sister all the support we can. It's a tough way to go, hard on her, as he was both alive and dead in some ways. She's a fine woman, we are hoping she can move on now that this chapter of her life has closed.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    BIL passed today, he had a stroke last year and really never recovered. The gardener and I are giving her sister all the support we can. It's a tough way to go, hard on her, as he was both alive and dead in some ways. She's a fine woman, we are hoping she can move on now that this chapter of her life has closed.
    Prayers for your family.

Top Bottom