The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    I think I’ve come to realize that funding the prodigy is like keeping an exotic pet, you may be able to buy it up front but the real cost comes from the upkeep.

On that note I’ve returned to considering a p01, I’d probably be able to get something pretty sweet in a straight trade, no?

If anyone knows someone who would be open to that trade, send them my way.. ;)

Anyways, hope everyone is having a good morning. The anniversary went comically bad for the first half of the day but otherwise was wonderful, Ale Emporium on Geist had some awful service, only let us order appetizers before taking our menus and we didn’t see our waitress until she came back with the check, and most of our plans didn’t work out due to time constraints. We still had fun though, and got to have a laugh about the day which is always nice.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Wow, sorry to hear that about Ale Emporium. I've never had bad service there, but I've never been to the Geist location either... :dunno:
    She took our menus immediately after us ordering our appetizers and we were so dumbstruck that we didn’t say anything, which was on us I suppose.

Not sure if it was intentional on her end, but she didn’t even stop by in between for us to tell her that she made a mistake either.

Food wasn’t fresh either which was icing on the cake, all we could do was laugh at the absurdity of it all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    She took our menus immediately after us ordering our appetizers and we were so dumbstruck that we didn’t say anything, which was on us I suppose.

Not sure if it was intentional on her end, but she didn’t even stop by in between for us to tell her that she made a mistake either.

Food wasn’t fresh either which was icing on the cake, all we could do was laugh at the absurdity of it all.

Well I can definitely take visiting the Geist location off my todo list from the sound of things. I have gone to the Castleton and Greenwood locations many times with great service every time. Sorry to hear about what you experienced.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Well I can definitely take visiting the Geist location off my todo list from the sound of things. I have gone to the Castleton and Greenwood locations many times with great service every time. Sorry to hear about what you experienced.
    It’s no skin off my back, really. It’ll make for a good memory down the road. I just figured you lot would want to hear about that interesting experience of ours. I’ll have to check out Castleton because I’ve heard good things about the food (when you can actually order it, I suppose) and I still want to try it.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I have a rare cz question for once, what is a stock decocker p01 with one mag through it worth?
    I did a quick search on GB and it looks like they’re going for around $600-700 new. Of course you have to add tax, shipping and FFL transfer fee on top of that.

Used, I think I’ve seen them go as low as $500-$550. I haven’t seen a used one in a little while, but haven’t been looking either.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I did a quick search on GB and it looks like they’re going for around $600-700 new. Of course you have to add tax, shipping and FFL transfer fee on top of that.

Used, I think I’ve seen them go as low as $500-$550. I haven’t seen a used one in a little while, but haven’t been looking either.
    I bought mine lnib for $500 and it came with a 1791 black leather holster.

Top Bottom