The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Welcome to your nightmare ! :abused:
    This one broke-free a while ago.

3H4A3608%20copy-X2.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    From the CZ website about the P-09 Nocturne..."NOCTURNE is more than just a name for the third generation of the CZ P-09 series. It serves to describe operation that is so natural, comfortable and intuitive that the presence of light is no longer a necessity."

Huh. I never did need light to shoot a firearm unless I wanted to hit what I wanted to hit. They must have packed a VERY good electronic aiming/target ID system in there.

The optic cut must be intended for a backup sight.

Cool!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    From the CZ website about the P-09 Nocturne..."NOCTURNE is more than just a name for the third generation of the CZ P-09 series. It serves to describe operation that is so natural, comfortable and intuitive that the presence of light is no longer a necessity."

Huh. I never did need light to shoot a firearm unless I wanted to hit what I wanted to hit. They must have packed a VERY good electronic aiming/target ID system in there.

Cool!
    Seems that accessory rail would not be needed then..

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Guess its a good thing I just got a raise at work, now I just need to work up the courage to actually spend the money
    :):
    Don't worry, folks around here can help you with that... You just might not find your way out afterwards.

Oh..Oh..me..me..me!

The norm in here is to send me your credit card info and your choice of local FFL and I'll get with a few other trusted CZickos and we take it from there.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel

Cool!
    This just in, cz releases the smart pistol from titanfall!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    We made it home around 7:30 and Kathy is sitting up in her recliner with ice packs on! The surgery went better than expected and the therapy to full recovery begins. I want to thank everyone who extended prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. We are both wore out after not getting much sleep last night. I think she will get a good night's sleep because of the nerve block plus pain pills she is taking.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    We made it home around 7:30 and Kathy is sitting up in her recliner with ice packs on! The surgery went better than expected and the therapy to full recovery begins. I want to thank everyone who extended prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. We are both wore out after not getting much sleep last night. I think she will get a good night's sleep because of the nerve block plus pain pills she is taking.
    Great! Glad it went well.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Glad to hear the good news and continued prayers for Kathy for a quick and full recovery.

Top Bottom