The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Oh..Oh..me..me..me!

The norm in here is to send me your credit card info and your choice of local FFL and I'll get with a few other trusted CZickos and we take it from there.
    I feel like if I go down this route, I'm not making rent next month and I'll have to sell a kidney :rofl:

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    We made it home around 7:30 and Kathy is sitting up in her recliner with ice packs on! The surgery went better than expected and the therapy to full recovery begins. I want to thank everyone who extended prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. We are both wore out after not getting much sleep last night. I think she will get a good night's sleep because of the nerve block plus pain pills she is taking.
    Glad everything went well and y'all made it home! The only advice I can give is in regards to the nerve block. Make sure you have pain pills on standby for when it wears off, or take some ahead of time if you can!

In 2019 I shattered my ankle, they gave me a nerve block when they went to go fix it, later that night I woke up at about 3 am because the nerve block had worn off and I wasn't on any meds, and the meds they did prescribe me I was immune to. Long story short I woke up with about an 8/10 pain, and long story short, after about an hour and a half of the nurse treating me like a drug addict, I finally got some stronger meds, after sitting at about a 12/10 pain for about 45 minutes.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Glad everything went well and y'all made it home! The only advice I can give is in regards to the nerve block. Make sure you have pain pills on standby for when it wears off, or take some ahead of time if you can!
    Watching my wife go through a bagillion surgeries - ^^^^^^^^ this is good advice.

Top Bottom