The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Many of us are at an age that makes 4 to 5 years nothing to sneeze at. Let's hope that she amazes everyone by tripling that or more.

My stepfather died two weekends ago of cancer and diabetes. He had almost three times the initial estimate of time. Kept an active lifestyle throughout.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Not sure I mentioned it? Been busy with the estate and helping my mother start her next chapter.

Big changes for my mother upcoming. Anyone want a ranch in the woods?
    I mean, if you’re offering..

In all seriousness, I offer my condolences. Hope you guys are doing well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thank you, my friend. Adenocarcinoma with the EGFR mutation. Doc seems to think treatment will be efficacious and give us around 4-5 yrs of good quality life. Infusions will be Tuesdays on my day off, every third week for a while. Chemo pill daily for some time to come. Hoping for minimal side effects.
    I'm praying for many more years than that.
    Keep your heads up and keep fighting.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm waiting for them to be removed from the NFA.

Good luck with that. I waited on it for 25 years and then started waiting for my stamps to come through. Now I enjoy my suppressors.

I don't expect them or anything else to ever be removed from the current NFA status. $200 and a one week to two month wait is about as good as it will get.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Good luck with that. I waited on it for 25 years and then started waiting for my stamps to come through. Now I enjoy my suppressors.

I don't expect them or anything else to ever be removed from the current NFA status. $200 and a one week to two month wait is about as good as it will get.
    I have no natural hearing to lose so its not a problem for me personally. So I can wait until the day I pass on.
    If they get removed from the NFA I'd invest in them to pass on to my children and grandchildren.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    So.....like I said...dealing with my stepfather's estate.

Let us just say that he was not focused on home maintenance.

Meeting my son (runs an excavating company with a septic division) at the property this morning to determine the cause of effluent standing in the backyard for the past several years....

Enjoy your morning coffee....

On a CZ note....no firing pin block on a CZ Shadow 2 Compact. That seems like an unexpected design option? I knew the Shadow 2 had one but figured the carry version would. Huh...

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    So.....like I said...dealing with my stepfather's estate.

Let us just say that he was not focused on home maintenance.

Meeting my son (runs an excavating company with a septic division) at the property this morning to determine the cause of effluent standing in the backyard for the past several years....

Enjoy your morning coffee....

On a CZ note....no firing pin block on a CZ Shadow 2 Compact. That seems like an unexpected design option? I knew the Shadow 2 had one but figured the carry version would. Huh...
    Yep, watched a military arms channel video on it not long after I bought one telling how it's not drop safe and not safe to carry :(
    Another reason to get a P01 and let the Wizard do his thing to it!

Top Bottom