The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I think PSA typically says a week to a week and a half for firearms to ship. But, I've never ordered firearms from them, or done an FFL transfer in general, so I'm just going off what I've read.
    In my experience, I've typically had them ship within a couple of days for ffl related items. They do say on their site they can take much longer, but generally in the past they have been much quicker.

I'm going to be upset if they have oversold what I ordered.

I'm wondering if they took orders for something that was allocated to them but not already in their warehouse. We'll see.

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    In my experience, I've typically had them ship within a couple of days for ffl related items. They do say on their site they can take much longer, but generally I'm the past they have been much quicker.

I'm going to be upset if they have oversold what I ordered.

I'm wondering if they took orders for something that was allocated to them but not already in their warehouse. We'll see.
    A rifle I ordered at the beginning of the month took 6 days to arrive so not horrible.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The cat butt is crooked. I may leave it like that just to bug BC.

View attachment 372863

Do it! Do it!

Does the can index?

Speaking of cats.

I have an itch for CZ Shadow 2 Compact or maybe save the money for a tour pack for the bike I don’t have yet either.

Sigh. What’s happened to you Reed? You’d never let me go this long without spending on something I don’t need???

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’ll vote this:

8471fe78037fc796fdfc2f1446a497d6.jpg

Partly because the Nightforce cap will also drive BC crazy. Nicely done, Reed. Nicely done.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    @patience0830 we are continuing to pray for you and Barb
    Thank you, my friend. Adenocarcinoma with the EGFR mutation. Doc seems to think treatment will be efficacious and give us around 4-5 yrs of good quality life. Infusions will be Tuesdays on my day off, every third week for a while. Chemo pill daily for some time to come. Hoping for minimal side effects.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Thank you, my friend. Adenocarcinoma with the EGFR mutation. Doc seems to think treatment will be efficacious and give us around 4-5 yrs of good quality life. Infusions will be Tuesdays on my day off, every third week for a while. Chemo pill daily for some time to come. Hoping for minimal side effects.

My prayers are with you both.

And thanks again for making me look up a word.;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Many of us are at an age that makes 4 to 5 years nothing to sneeze at. Let's hope that she amazes everyone by tripling that or more.

Top Bottom