The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    40cj0r.jpg
    I dunno ... like these kids, ours too found hours of entertainment with boxes ... maybe it's a parenting thing, and not an adulting thing?

kids-playing-in-a-cardboard-box.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, got in contact with Dan Jones automotive and they are going to try and work me in on Monday. If not it will get done Tuesday, but hoping for Monday. There goes my freedom to move around much this weekend. I was going to try and slip in a range trip if my back would allow it as I have Friday and Monday off.
    Stuff like this is one of the reasons that I like keeping spare vehicles around. Right now, my son's car is in the driveway with a power steering issue. He has an appointment with Autobahn, on 37, for Aug 5th to have it looked at. So, he's daily driving one of my spares.

Over the weekend, my oldest son was in town and needed a car to run down to Bloomington over night. He took a second spare. That still left the wife, and I three to choose from for our needs.

Two is one, and one is none, right?

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Happy Independence Day!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. My Aunt and Uncle are OK but they haven’t been able get out and check the damage to their residence and mission yet. The hurricane was expected to make a direct hit to Kingston where they live. Fortunately it turned and only made a glancing blow to Jamaica.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Stuff like this is one of the reasons that I like keeping spare vehicles around. Right now, my son's car is in the driveway with a power steering issue. He has an appointment with Autobahn, on 37, for Aug 5th to have it looked at. So, he's daily driving one of my spares.

Over the weekend, my oldest son was in town and needed a car to run down to Bloomington over night. He took a second spare. That still left the wife, and I three to choose from for our needs.

Two is one, and one is none, right?
    Well there is the wife's car... But, well it looks like a wife's car. That and she may want to go somewhere. I almost bought a little BMW roadster that Allen had for sale a few years back, but didn't want to decide what got garaged. Bought my zero turn instead and love that thing.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom