The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm back from the bush.
    The caretaker told me about a new fawn in the neighborhood. It popped out of the woods on the right, stomped it's little hoof, and ran to the left faster than my shutter speed. .... healthy little 30" creature.

i-hMpDqdq-M.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    @Leadeye
    Give the gardener something unique that she'll surely treasure. If you haven't found the appropriate insect in amber, how about a delicate fossilized feather in amber ?!?

View attachment 363140

Available for a cool 4K !
    Link: https://shop.minimuseum.com/collect...her-in-amber-cretaceous-burmite-showcase-0-88
    You're welcome LE. :D
    The site has some amazing pieces!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The site has some amazing pieces!

Good eye, Bandit. Yup, the birth of the nuclear era !

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ok, break it down for me on the Sig P22x magazines. I see on the 229's there was an older style mag but seems like the guns produced in the last 14 years take a newer style mag.

Also, doe Mecgar make the factory mags? Are the Mecgar branded mags good in the 22x series?

Just doing some homework. I did some looking at Greg Cote site and so far that's what I kind of came up with. Anyone running the MecGar with the +2 or 3 base plates?

I always prefer OEM for mags but if OEM is the same and the Mecgar's run, well that's a good thing.

Anyone have any great sources for these mags? Some of my go to places are higher than GC.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Ok, break it down for me on the Sig P22x magazines. I see on the 229's there was an older style mag but seems like the guns produced in the last 14 years take a newer style mag.

Also, doe Mecgar make the factory mags? Are the Mecgar branded mags good in the 22x series?

Just doing some homework. I did some looking at Greg Cote site and so far that's what I kind of came up with. Anyone running the MecGar with the +2 or 3 base plates?

I always prefer OEM for mags but if OEM is the same and the Mecgar's run, well that's a good thing.

Anyone have any great sources for these mags? Some of my go to places are higher than GC.

I know nothing about Sigs, but MecGar mags are quality and Greg Cote has been my go to for years. You can always give Greg a call. He is good people.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom