The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    After tent camping this weekend I am now browsing *small* travel trailers.

My weekend project yesterday. First time setup to iron the kinks, sprayed with Scotchgard as well. Pool noodles for ripstop on the cover rails and clamps.

$79 find with coupon on top of sale. A Sealy air mattress fits snug but spot on. Inverter built into the bed makes setup a breeze. 20 minutes with the Pickle Lady and I.

1000011682.jpg

1000011683.jpg

1000011687.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Back was jacked up and had me down for the count all day Saturday. Had a couple of things we had to go out for on Sunday and pushed through some pain.

Picked up some cushions we had on order at Sullivan's on keystone, and stopped into the Reef Aquarium shop.

Like others looking at rabbit holes from the past. Been 30+ years since I was into that stuff but was eyeing potentially 100-125 gallon freshwater tank for some African Cichlids.

Might be something I look at in the fall. Need to get my back figured out first.

Got the call back from the doc just now to get in today for the test again in Carmel.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Back was jacked up and had me down for the count all day Saturday. Had a couple of things we had to go out for on Sunday and pushed through some pain.

Picked up some cushions we had on order at Sullivan's on keystone, and stopped into the Reef Aquarium shop.

Like others looking at rabbit holes dr the past. Been 30+ years since I was into that stuff but was eyeing potentially 100-125 gallon freshwater take for some African Cichlids.

Might be something I look at in the fall. Need to get my back figured out first.

Got the call back from the doc just now to get in today for the test again in Carmel.
    Last weekend was a 3 day weekend for me. I took Friday off to take my wife in to OrthoIndy for six shots to deaden the nerves in her back. This was just for the day, and a test to make sure it would work. She has to do one more of these yet. If she gets 80% relief from the pain, then they will burn out the nerves, which should give her a year of reprieve from the pain. Then we work on building up the muscles and losing weight.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    And good morning all. What's up and stuff? Sitting at work, slow week with the latter half on shutdown. Saving the shenanigans for Thursday. Hosting a family cookout, and of course I volunteered to keep the whole lot of turkeys. 7 kids and enough snakes and sparklers for all!
    Got my current freight at your employer yesterday. Sounds like your 4th will be exciting.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Like others looking at rabbit holes from the past. Been 30+ years since I was into that stuff but was eyeing potentially 100-125 gallon freshwater tank for some African Cichlids.

I got out of the fish game a few years ago. Had African Cichlids when I lived in GA. Oldest wants back in it, I still have some stuff in the garage. Largest tank I've owned was 75g

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I got out of the fish game a few years ago. Had African Cichlids when I lived in GA. Oldest wants back in it, I still have some stuff in the garage. Largest tank I've owned was 75g
    Yeah, I had mine when I was in FL and sold it all off so as not to move any of it. Had a few tanks, largest was 55, but figure I'd go 100-125 if I did it again.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    @jagee the $20 off coupon is still available....

GoHimal Pickup Truck Tent, Waterproof PU2000mm Double Layer for 5.5-6.5 FT Truck Bed, Portable Truck Bed Tent for Camping https://a.co/d/0jgxM2ju
    Too small for us. The "4 person tent" we had was a tight squeeze with just the Mrs, myself and the boy...if the girl was with us we would have been on top of each other.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Yeah, I had mine when I was in FL and sold it all off so as not to move any of it. Had a few tanks, largest was 55, but figure I'd go 100-125 if I did it again.
    I had a fresh water tank before we moved into the house. My wife killed off all the fish when we got into the house. We had drained most of the water out, left just enough for the fish. Once we were in the house, I filled the tank up again, and added the chemicals needed. She thought I hadn't put enough in, so she dumped more in.

I still have the tank, but I haven't had any fish in 20+ years. I keep thinking I would like to start it back up. I should just sell the tank since I haven't done anything with it in so long.

I think mine was a 35 gallon tank, not a big one.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Too small for us. The "4 person tent" we had was a tight squeeze with just the Mrs, myself and the boy...if the girl was with us we would have been on top of each other.
    Seen a Fleetwood Flair for $10k obo on my way home tonight. If interested, I'll get pics and phone number tomorrow.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Locals dumped off a motor home at the end of the road and started scrapping it once. One day it was just there, as it was during archery season I though it was hunters at first until parts started leaving.

mh.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Locals dumped off a motor home at the end of the road and started scrapping it once. One day it was just there, as it was during archery season I though it was hunters at first until parts started leaving.

View attachment 363107

I was thinking he’d like something more like Born2Vette’s coach.

742277a89c496112a07ce34831a8b9b1.jpg

Top Bottom