The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Late evening fellas. Not alot happening here tonight, nursing a pulled muscle. Relaxing with 2 fingers of Basil Haydens and a heating pad.

Tarzan got me again.. without even trying or saying anything. He just let me shoot his honey badger/trash panda combo.. Thanks again young man, I think.. :stickpoke::cool:

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Good morning CZickos

Has anyone heard if CZ plans to enter the Micro game as far as offering something to compete with the P365/Hellcat? I know they offer the P10M but it’s single stack capacity and they offer the P10S which seems like a really good sub compact but it’s not nearly as thin as the P365. I’m interested in something P365 size to fill that spot between my Micro 9 and P01.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Good morning CZickos

Has anyone heard if CZ plans to enter the Micro game as far as offering something to compete with the P365/Hellcat? I know they offer the P10M but it’s single stack capacity and they offer the P10S which seems like a really good sub compact but it’s not nearly as thin as the P365. I’m interested in something P365 size to fill that spot between my Micro 9 and P01.
    I am not sure CZ knows where its going right now. I have a P365

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was looking for gun cleaning mats for Father's day gifts this year.

I ran across this.
    CZ 10 C Gun Cleaning Mat - Schematic (Exploded View) Diagram Compatible with CZ10C Series Pistol 3 mm Padded Pad Protect Your Firearm Magazines Bench Surfaces Gun Oil Solvent Resistant https://a.co/d/69PPcNE

CZ-75 Gun Cleaning Mat,Black https://a.co/d/05ZvKM6

TekMat Gun Cleaning Mat for use with CZ P07, Black (TEK-17-CZP07) https://a.co/d/3BuaHsH

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I’m considering a P365 but I I’d have to get a WC x/xl grip module for it. I don’t like the stock grip.
    do-29374773.jpg

WC just had a sale for Memorial day, but they may run another. Pick your slide/barrel length and make sure it's optic cut, everything else is pretty cheap and easy to change to your liking.

Top Bottom