The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Right up until you have to stand in your perception in a t shirt. :stickpoke:
    Sun dogs were impressive this morning. Prettier at sunrise but I couldn't stop to take a pic.View attachment 325660
    Sun dogs, that’s the name for it? We saw one out our way. My son called it a snow rainbow. Surprisingly, today was the first time I’ve seen one and I’ve driven through a lot of sunrises.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Right up until you have to stand in your perception in a t shirt. :stickpoke:

Pro tip...put your pants on when you're not on the road.

I cleaned off the inch or so on the sidewalks about 11 pm last night.

I sewed up a new long leash for my cat late last night. Took her out at 11 pm to try it out.

She thought I was demented and stood on the door mat until I let her back inside.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Afternoon,
    Been a while since I chimed in. Had a great range day last Monday, met Born2vette. Nice guy though some how we didn't shoot each others guns. Oh well, if you're reading this know you're always welcome to! Introduced him to the Mississippi Belle too, never a disappointing meal there.

I have a Shadow 2 Compact SA/DA on loan! Check it out next to my Shadow 2 SAO! It will be at the Monday range meet.
    The Shadow 2 Compact was a real treat. Now this may be me being picky but I think with some work from the Wizard it could be a bit better, too bad it was a loan gun. It shot a little low but nothing that sighting can't fix. Can't say I had any gripes with it though, very excellent handgun.

Good morning all! WT & B2V, I will also have a SA Garrison 9mm and a FN Reflex to try out!
    The FN reflex was interesting, managed to shoot a decent group at 21ft all inside a 4 inch target. Now I get its a supposed to be a small gun but they're just not my favorite. Agreeing with the Wizard in that this would be better with an optic. What I was impressed by is that the Wizard measured a 5lb trigger pull. It felt much lighter than that and personally I was a fan. I think for such a small gun it has a pretty amazing trigger so that is the ONE thing I really like about it.

Last edited:

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Here in Lawrence, we were without power from 7:30 to 2:13pm. The house temp was down to 52 by the time power was restored. We bundled up and all is well now!
    Well that sucks, glad you're doing okay. Its times like this where I like to recommend some small stuff people may not of heard of. This here is a peacock handwarmer. It runs on zippo/ronsonol fuel. It uses a platinum catalytic burner to generate radiant heat. It can be a little tricky to figure out how to work at first but its simple for the most part. This thing can get real warm and is great for when it gets cold like this.

warmer.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well that sucks, glad you're doing okay. Its times like this where I like to recommend some small stuff people may not of heard of. This here is a peacock handwarmer. It runs on zippo/ronsonol fuel. It uses a platinum catalytic burner to generate radiant heat. It can be a little tricky to figure out how to work at first but its simple for the most part. This thing can get real warm and is great for when it gets cold like this.

View attachment 325789

Cool device, RP !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If I was looking for an AR platform rifle by a serious quality manufacturer, this one would sure be tempting ! $1300 at PSA.

CREEDMOOR 22" 20RD MLOK RIFLE, BLACK - AR10TAC20-65​

$2,699.99$1,299.99
    or 4 interest-free payments of $325.00 with

Details
    SKU51655152940
    Model NumberAR10TAC20-65
    BrandArmalite
    UPC815718022431
    Caliber6.5 Creedmoor

ArmaLite AR-10 Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor 22 20rd MLOK Rifle, Black - AR10TAC20-65

Skip to the beginning of the images gallery

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom