The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Was under a trailer again tonight to unfreeze a drum brake. Propane torch worked for a while. Just long enough to break me loose. After the canister gets down to -9 in the wind the flame turns yellow and is hard to keep lit. Earned my money yesterday and today. All day today in Chicagoland area.
    Dealing with that crap sucks for sure. I feel for you.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Was under a trailer again tonight to unfreeze a drum brake. Propane torch worked for a while. Just long enough to break me loose. After the canister gets down to -9 in the wind the flame turns yellow and is hard to keep lit. Earned my money yesterday and today. All day today in Chicagoland area.

You’re not fooling us. We know that you earn your money every single day you’re on the road.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This was a good weekend. My oldest was in town and we spent a good amount of time in the darkroom developing film and making prints. The darkroom is coming along nicely and now has decent speakers installed in a way that does not leak light through LEDs. Spending a couple of hours in dim red light working on prints while shooting the the breeze and listening to some Miles Davis and John Coaltrane was a great way to enjoy the visit.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks

Daughter off school for MLK day. Think I'm taking her running around today. She wants to go to the library and I want out of the house. Cabin Fever setting in a bit.

Without the wind, it really isn’t bad out for short stints.

I feel for the people that are out for extended periods though.

I’m home for the day now but not tomorrow.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No wind here in the GSF, so we refilled all the wood boxes. Looked around in the forest, nothing is moving.

The winter woods is a special woods.

i-HGXcZWh-XL.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Daughter and I had a nice little day. Stopped at the library, had a good lunch at Chick-Fil-A and played arcade games at Crazy Pins.

We technically went to the library for her, she's a serious book reader, me not so much. I did see a book that caught my eye, so we checked it out and I'll give it a read.

1000005152.jpg1000005153.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Quiet evening in here. I think I'll start reading my new book. And I think I'm going to get the woodburning kit back out and do some more woodburning signs. Starting with a Staccato 2011 sign, because I love that gun and I purposely left the sticker on my desk to remind myself to make a wood sign with the logo. Because I'm less than old and more than young, so my memory is beginning to elude me a bit. And my grandma said I was a fart in a skillet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom