The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I'm hoping for a bit of snow this evening. The wife and I have talked about going to the zoo for Christmas lights and it's always better with a bit of snow.
    Went to the San Antonio Botanical Gardens Lightscape last night. Was a really nice show and fun family gathering. We even had S’mores and hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Amazing stuff MM
    I like the photos of your collection, particularly the insects in amber.

Thanks, guys. I must have missed a part of my childhood, and I'm making up for it now. Paleontology is fascinating, and the collection will grow.
    Plus, I like using the macro lens !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Went to the San Antonio Botanical Gardens Lightscape last night. Was a really nice show and fun family gathering. We even had S’mores and hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.
    Well....I went to the kitchen last night and had leftovers. We even still had red velvet cake and beer.

Yea....

You win...again.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Well....I went to the kitchen last night and had leftovers. We even still had red velvet cake and beer.

Yea....

You win...again.
    Speaking of dreary, for those of you that have been following my quest for muck boots...Hello? Anyone? I am sure @jagee is following? Hello?

Anyway, of all place found a pair of Irish Setter Mudtraks at Midway for $150 with free shipping. I have a pair of Irish Setter boots that have held up well for a decade. Hoping their quality standards have held up.

1703776614389.png

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    As long as it isn't windy, I don't mind this weather. Better than 100 degrees.
    Personally I hate any type of cold but can stand windy over wet. Wet and cold shuts me down. Can deal with 100° better than 38° and wet. Warfarin has its perks...

And for the record, anything below 45° is cold.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Morning folks. Playing mom and dad today while mama goes to work. Not sure what we are gonna do yet. Lots of housekeeping stuff to get to after the holiday rush. Might pop over to the library.

Yesterday morning I got up early to attend a men’s Bible study at our church. I don’t normally get to attend because I’m at work before it starts… but I think I’m going to talk to my boss about changing around my Wednesday schedule so I can start attending. Seems like a solid group of young and old.
    There's a group of young men at my church (Calvary UMC, Brownsburg) that have attended, and are now promoting, something called "Fight Club". From all accounts, it's an intense course, but worth the investment.

If you're serious about regularly attending a men's bible study, you and your group may want to look into this.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Speaking of dreary, for those of you that have been following my quest for muck boots...Hello? Anyone? I am sure @jagee is following? Hello?

Anyway, of all place found a pair of Irish Setter Mudtraks at Midway for $150 with free shipping. I have a pair of Irish Setter boots that have held up well for a decade. Hoping their quality standards have held up.

View attachment 321766
    Spent the morning at the Buckhorn Texas Ranger Museum. A few boots on display. Quite a few fancy firearms as well.
    1703788934719.jpeg
    The Rangers like their flashy pistols
    1703789057336.jpeg
    1703789216834.jpeg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Status