The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Whatcha get?

I never liked the TacOps version of the X Macro I picked up a while back, so I'm going to sell it and apply to the cost of that pistol. In the warmer months I carry my X Macro in a P365 XL format, IWB. The only downside is that after 100 rounds or so the barrel heats up pretty bad, so I need a second similar gun for training classes. Plus I just liked the look of the gun... :dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Anyone have words for or against this? Thinking about the AR22 and the 300BO integral. So that's at least (2) kits. Also have stripped lowers for the kids I'll eventually give them. Should I buy (4) kits total?

Hmm...

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

I never liked the TacOps version of the X Macro I picked up a while back, so I'm going to sell it and apply to the cost of that pistol. In the warmer months I carry my X Macro in a P365 XL format, IWB. The only downside is that after 100 rounds or so the barrel heats up pretty bad, so I need a second similar gun for training classes. Plus I just liked the look of the gun... :dunno:
    I think I'm going to pick up a P10C OR this week. My P10F is a little big for edc and the P10C is just perfect IMnsHO.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Anyone have words for or against this? Thinking about the AR22 and the 300BO integral. So that's at least (2) kits. Also have stripped lowers for the kids I'll eventually give them. Should I buy (4) kits total?

Hmm...

BCM is known for quality parts, but I'm not a fan of the included FCG. That always gets upgraded, so why buy it as part of the lower parts kit. Similar comment for the pistol grip and trigger guard.

The lower parts kit that I've use most recently is from Luth-AR (https://www.luth-ar.com/product/lower-receiver-parts-kit-ar15-builder/) ... currently not in stock on the Luth-AR website, but still available elsewhere.

Even something like this from Joe Bob's would work ... https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/CMC-Triggers-AR-Lower-Assembly-Kit-No-Fire-Contr-p/cmc-81500.htm

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think I'm going to pick up a P10C OR this week. My P10F is a little big for edc and the P10C is just perfect IMnsHO.

I heartily recommend the P10C OR. I've carried mine for years and before that carried the non-OR version for years. I only like carrying my P365XL Macro as I call it due to the ease of concealment. It's nice when I really need to not print. The rest of the time I'm carrying my P10C OR.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    BCM is known for quality parts, but I'm not a fan of the included FCG. That always gets upgraded, so why buy it as part of the lower parts kit. Similar comment for the pistol grip and trigger guard.

The lower parts kit that I've use most recently is from Luth-AR (https://www.luth-ar.com/product/lower-receiver-parts-kit-ar15-builder/) ... currently not in stock on the Luth-AR website, but still available elsewhere.

Even something like this from Joe Bob's would work ... https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/CMC-Triggers-AR-Lower-Assembly-Kit-No-Fire-Contr-p/cmc-81500.htm
    That's why I'm looking at their "enhanced" rather than standard...to get a few of those upgraded parts.

I'm not a builder myself so I don't know really how or what all gets swapped around for improvements.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Hmm...

I don't know if I've ever used that kit, but certainly wouldn't hesitate.

BCM is GTG, IMHO.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$520
    $20 shipping
    NST

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Hmm...

High quality kit. Polished Nickel Teflon hammer and trigger surfaces make for a nice finish and smooth pull. Buy with confidence.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What an exhausting day. I’ve reached the point that I can only take so much of my own family before I just need to sit in a room by myself. :lmfao:

Kids going to bed. I think it’s time to sit and meditate on the new books I received for a little while and maybe a movie later. No work for me this week. I’ve even been allowed to make some of my own plans for the week! And mama has a scheduled kid free date day for Friday.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County

$520
    $20 shipping
    NST
    This deal is better ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/cz-75-d-compact-9mm-pcr.544168/ ... AND no paperwork.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom