The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Morning everyone

Small request, can we please stop the Barney jokes, not trying to be a jerk, but I'm beginning to get annoyed with them. I was looking forward to this build for a long time and you guys are starting to rain on my parade. Yes, the gun has a purple grip until it gets painted, you guys gave yourselves some good laughs, now let's move on.

Thank you.
    To be honest, I liked that it stands out and it’s not another black gun. I’m looking forward to seeing your vision for it. Your creativity is top notch.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    On another note, I’ve been looking at 1911 triggers. After Allen’s class I want to replace the one in my Tisas with one that has adjustable post travel. What have you guys used and what do you like?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Touchy today. We still love you, T. I really liked the purple grips on a phantom idea. Grew up reading that comic on Sunday morning at my grandparent's.
    I just hate that big stupid f'ing purple dinosaur that damn much. I'm fine with Grimace or the Phantom thing. I'm even fine with calling it the grape juice gun, just not f'ing Barney. TJ has the right idea with the Barney targets.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    On another note, I’ve been looking at 1911 triggers. After Allen’s class I want to replace the one in my Tisas with one that has adjustable post travel. What have you guys used and what do you like?
    Anything from a reputable brand like Wilson Combat, etc. Don't buy the cheap ones on Ebay (Don't buy Klonimus, the pre-travel tabs broke off on the one I tried). Some of them will be oversized in height, so you may have to file/sand them to fit your gun.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Polling the audience...Centurion Arms blem lower...what to do with it? Now that the impulse upper is gone I have some time to think.

Any suggestions?

SBR?
    Cheapo "truck gun"?
    Backup 16" rifle?
    Something else?

I'm thinking I want to stay with centurion arms parts as much as possible. Blems would be even better on the budget. :):
    Bump. Nothing from you guys?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Touchy today. We still love you, T. I really liked the purple grips on a phantom idea. Grew up reading that comic on Sunday morning at my grandparent's.
    I like the idea of the Phantom - The Ghost Who Walks, as well.

I love all that pulp fantasy/science fiction stuff from the early 1900s. I also liked the Billy Zane Phantom movie.

Now I want to get a CZ Phantom, paint it purple, laser etch some Phantom skulls on it. Not Punisher skulls, but the Phantom ones.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I like the idea of the Phantom - The Ghost Who Walks, as well.

I love all that pulp fantasy/science fiction stuff from the early 1900s. I also liked the Billy Zane Phantom movie.

Now I want to get a CZ Phantom, paint it purple, laser etch some Phantom skulls on it. Not Punisher skulls, but the Phantom ones.
    I only know of the Billy Zane movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom