The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Teaser pic. More to come later. And no, @WebSnyper , the purple grip one will not be called Grimace.

Cheely 2011 frame, Caspian 10mm slide, KKM 10mm 5" bull barrel. This might also get a .357 Sig barrel fitted to it. "Purple grip"

STI factory built 2011 short block in .40, re-chambered / reamed to 10mm, 5" bull barrel. "Black grip"

View attachment 317837
    I was thinking Phantom for the purple pistol. But who knows what lurks in the heart of @T-DOGG?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Random observation:

The interior light of the new fridge (when the door is open) is insanely bright at 5 am with a dark kitchen...
    Light went out in our fridge. A bulb is 20-something bucks...a new module (which you don't know if you need or not until you try the new bulb) is like 600-bucks. We just have a dark fridge.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Light went out in our fridge. A bulb is 20-something bucks...a new module (which you don't know if you need or not until you try the new bulb) is like 600-bucks. We just have a dark fridge.
    Why does a light need a $600 module? On/off with a simple switch?

Which to brings to mind...the new double oven has four light bulbs. Just looked....$50 a piece....the world did fine with $5 appliance bulbs for decades.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Barney it is then.
    Back in the day ... we would use Barney targets in an attempt to maintain some semblance of sanity from that inane show that the kids HAD to watch. I couldn't find the original targets in my chaos theory based filing system, but did find the attached after a quick Go Ogle search.

I like this one better than what I remember the original looking like. I'm going to print out a few and take them to the range for old time's sake.

Barney.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom