The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I did a range trip in the rain and am warming up with a bit of Nikka whiskey by the fire.

Today was mostly practice with revolvers but I get some more red dot practice in.

574c61e7e245152b44af07033efe9dbf.jpg
    3cc1106d13ada66da0b06366228a1153.jpg
    Both places look very enjoyable, obviously for different reasons. Fire and a nice drink sounds like a great evening to me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone

Starting off my day with a trip to the Orthopedic walk-in clinic. I've had "trigger finger" in my right thumb for the past month. Basically, it feels like pulling a string through a straw, but there's a knot in the string and it catches as it gets pulled through the straw. This first started only in the morning when I woke up, then it started happening throughout the day and now it's pretty much anytime my thumb is dormant for an hour or so. I also have pain in that thumb joint. My history with hand pain is not good as I still battle tendinitis on occasion.

After that I'm buying some Dawson sights from the classies and hanging Christmas lights outside.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning everyone

Starting off my day with a trip to the Orthopedic walk-in clinic. I've had "trigger finger" in my right thumb for the past month. Basically, it feels like pulling a string through a straw, but there's a knot in the string and it catches as it gets pulled through the straw. This first started only in the morning when I woke up, then it started happening throughout the day and now it's pretty much anytime my thumb is dormant for an hour or so. I also have pain in that thumb joint. My history with hand pain is not good as I still battle tendinitis on occasion.

After that I'm buying some Dawson sights from the classies and hanging Christmas lights outside.
    I am going to spend the day getting office work done I expected to do over the holiday weekend....if I get done before dark - might run the Bul to the range for a few more break-in rounds.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning everyone

Hand checkering 1911's isn't going to help that much.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Active Junky has made an expensive weekend just a tad less expensive.

If you don't use it, you should check it out. Gmcttr put me on to it awhile back and its paid out well. I use it with a 3% cash back credit card and the savings can add up. Rebates can be a low as 0.5% or as high as 10% or more.

Sometimes you can't combine the Active Junky rebate with certain offers but it is another tool to make the dollar stretch.

Unfortunately, Gunbroker is not a participant. Brownell's and Optics Planet are though!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Active Junky has made an expensive weekend just a tad less expensive.

If you don't use it, you should check it out. Gmcttr put me on to it awhile back and its paid out well. I use it with a 3% cash back credit card and the savings can add up. Rebates can be a low as 0.5% or as high as 10% or more.

Sometimes you can't combine the Active Junky rebate with certain offers but it is another tool to make the dollar stretch.

Unfortunately, Gunbroker is not a participant. Brownell's and Optics Planet are though!
    I'll have to check this out. On a cursory review it looks like you just use them as a portal to get to your favorite shops and they get some kind of affiliate fee and they pass some of that back to you via paypal? Do I generally have that correct?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom