The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I can afford a stamp, and could confirm 0830's address and mail a check,
    BUT ... I'd like to visit with any gangsters who'd like to stop by and pickup cash.
    88' already offered a southside roundup, and WT knows where I live too.

Of course, I'd welcome a visit from Norm if it's convienient for him. But, he lives afar from me.
    I have a fresh batch of dried ginseng ! :alright: Just kickin' around some ideas.

Doctor has scheduled me for some type of "aorta scan" next week. it's probably the only time that I'll leave the house for a while.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    BUT ... I'd like to visit with any gangsters who'd like to stop by and pickup cash.

Of course, I'd welcome a visit from Norm if it's convienient for him. But, he lives afar from me.
    I have a fresh batch of dried ginseng ! :alright: Just kickin' around some ideas.

Doctor has scheduled me for some type of "aorta scan" next week. it's probably the only time that I'll leave the house for a while.

Maybe they think you have a leaky valve. Did he refer to it as a TEA or a TEE?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If anyone is interested, I'm offering a lower price on the 1911 Garrison without EGW parts and just the stock parts. My plan is to use the funds to build a ground up custom 2011 in .45 with AllenM. And by with him I mean he has graciously offered to teach me in person. I cannot pass this opportunity up.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Maybe they think you have a leaky valve. Did he refer to it as a TEA or a TEE?
    It could be several things: a CT scan, abdominal ultrasound or a TEE. If it was a TEE he would have mentioned you could not have anything by mouth for 4 hours prior to the exam and would need a driver.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If anyone is interested, I'm offering a lower price on the 1911 Garrison without EGW parts and just the stock parts. My plan is to use the funds to build a ground up custom 2011 in .45 with AllenM. And by with him I mean he has graciously offered to teach me in person. I cannot pass this opportunity up.

If I didn't already have a Garrison I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Someone needs to pick it up as it's a great deal!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Proud of myself. After my incident last Thursday I decided to spend at least a week with no drinking. Today, since it's been a week, I decided I wanted to try a espresso martini. Just got off work, so I figured I'd give it a go. Mixed one up, poured it and took a sip. Pretty tasty. Poured the rest down the drain and made myself a non-alcoholic iced coffee with a splash of cream. No desire for anything now that I had a taste of the drink and can move on. Not giving up drinking, but I am slowing down.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

That sounds awesome!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    After I vote Tuesday, if the weather is clear I can swing by your place (if you send me the address) on my way to 0830s with the cash. You and son of brutus can even ride shotgun! Then we will know that cash is safe!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I am making plans for tomorrow so I anyone wants me to pick up their raffle $ PM me so I know if I need to be at any certain place at a certain time.
    Also, I will see WT & the wizard Monday (what time do you guys shoot?) so if you can get $ to them I can collect at that time also

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It could be several things: a CT scan, abdominal ultrasound or a TEE. If it was a TEE he would have mentioned you could not have anything by mouth for 4 hours prior to the exam and would need a driver.
    All that I know is that they said I couldn't have anything for 8 hours prior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom