The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thank you, 88. You're a good friend, a generous and interesting human, and welcome in my home anytime. Norm may be doing a collection run after a few days if you want to save a stamp. Pay pal is anti-gun so we won't violate their rules OR make them any $ if possible.

Since I dumped PayPay, I'd appreciate a collection run by Norm.
    In for $100 as spoken.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning gang!

^^^^
    THIS is an awesome group!

@ditcherman I may want to come up to sight in a rifle next week if all the bits and pieces get here if OK with you and we can work out a cash transfer at that time.

@wtburnette & @llh1956 I can swing by during Monday range time if you would like.

West side Indy guys. I am planning on a Range trip to MCF&G Friday. If you want to meet there or PM and we can arrange a meet Avon/Bownsburg or ?

If I left any in those vicinities our, PM and we can arrange a meet. I am retired and will drive to meet for good cause (or a cup of coffee and conversation!).

:coffee:

That would be great!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning gang!

^^^^
    THIS is an awesome group!

@ditcherman I may want to come up to sight in a rifle next week if all the bits and pieces get here if OK with you and we can work out a cash transfer at that time.

@wtburnette & @llh1956 I can swing by during Monday range time if you would like.

West side Indy guys. I am planning on a Range trip to MCF&G Friday. If you want to meet there or PM and we can arrange a meet Avon/Bownsburg or ?

If I left any in those vicinities our, PM and we can arrange a meet. I am retired and will drive to meet for good cause (or a cup of coffee and conversation!).

:coffee:
    That works for me! see you Monday.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm only partially human. Doctors are still running some tests to determine the rest of my anatomy.
    Given that this is among your offspring. I'd have to agree
    bafb66f93f827574df3aa537969c0916.jpg

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Goat rope at work today due to power outage an water main break. Bout to have to go get started. Thank you all for participating. I'll check back in later. Raffle will run until next Tuesday. If you want a ticket or just want to help CKW out, please do so by then.
    That's the most polite and nicest way I've ever been told to get me the money ASAP and quit talking about it. :stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom