The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Another weekend without a range trip. I need to get out and do some shooting. The gray cold January weather is not really helping though. It's a great time to work indoors until we get some snow to make it interesting.
    Reloading season?

Looking at snow then rain then snow for the week...yuck

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Good Morning Y’All

Cool seeing some of you post about your pit-bulls. My wife and I became pit-bull lovers just recently after we got Chip our beagle/pit-bull or “beagle-bull”. We read up on both breeds and it seems everything awesome about him comes from the pit-bull and everything annoying comes from the beagle. He actually got our cat to “play” one time. Really our cat was just ticked off and decided to stand his ground.

1704714338025.jpeg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Oh, I just remembered B2V posted something about us meeting at 11. We normally meet at 10. I'd forgotten to post that.

11? He’s retired. He doesn’t keep time like that. He has bathroom break dark time, coffee light time, nap light time, beer light time and then dark time.

My guess is you are meeting between coffee light time and nap light time. About.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Spent some of the weekend prepping a couple of rooms for painters (move all furniture out, etc).

I decided this morning that while I couldn't move my modem and router out of one of the rooms I could contain them in a laundry basket to help protect them a bit from the painters and also put all the plug ins on a power strip extension in the basket vs the wall surge protector I had it on. Unplugged things and plugged it back in and my router decided to restore itself to factory defaults (network name, etc) when I did that. I've seen this happen once before so wasn't totally taken off guard, but was still surprised a bit in a bad way. (Guess I should have tried to turn it off gracefully, but it definitely should have handled that and has in the past).

Had to bring router back up using the app on my phone, and of course, when going back to setup it decided it wanted to do a firmware update (I had them on hold because of one a while back that totally destabilized it). Got that done, got back into it and then restored an old config file to it. Didn't back off the firmware update, so hopefully the previous issues are fixed in this newest version. Seems like everything is connected again.

Ugh, fun way to start the morning when I thought that would be a 2 minute operation to reboot it.

Not sure why it decided to do that, but since I work from home, I hope A) the painters can work around it without jacking with it, and B) if it does get bounced again for some reason, it doesn't decide to reset itself to factory defaults.

At some point, I should look at a getting a new router and also putting it on a mini UPS.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom