The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I needed someone to drive a truck yesterday! I ordered a new Zev and tracking showed it in Sioux Falls friday morning at 5am so i'm not sure why it couldn't make it to my dealer yesterday which is only about 20 minutes north, ruined my weekend plans lol.
    And you expect FedEx or UPS to deliver anything in a timely manner? You notice that I didn’t mention USPS, I have had items sit in Bedford Park for 6 days before delivery.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks!
    Sleep eluded me (again) last night so lots of :coffee: Today.
    Back screamed at me all night.

Last saw the clock about 4 and then slept until 9:30!

Add it all up and I probably got past 8 but feel like I didn't.

Need to move a couple cabinets in the basement kitchen today to accommodate the width of the new-old fridge, then work and work. Taking stepfather to IU Med tomorrow and picking up some stuff at Allen's. If I wasn't on a schedule, I'd crash range day and shoot that S2c...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    And you expect FedEx or UPS to deliver anything in a timely manner? You notice that I didn’t mention USPS, I have had items sit in Bedford Park for 6 days before delivery.
    You know, I think it has a lot to do with the delivery location. I almost always receive items within a day of the estimated delivery date. It almost became a joke between @gmcttr and I for awhile. He would order something before me and my order from the same vendor would arrive earlier - sometimes quite a bit earlier.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Making sure the gardener does not see these numbers. ;)
    I watched the live stream of the auction for about 2/3's of it. Saw $20-$30k machine guns, a $200 camo hi-point and SW500s sell for $1500 and $1600 BEFORE the 20% buyers premium. WOW Lugers went for some real money, too.

On the other hand, saw a bunch of 1873 Trapdoors sell under $500, a SW 52-2 for $950 and some other stuff sell for what is probably fair retail (circa 2024).

Most of the guns that sold, I don't know much about but it was entertaining!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    You know, I think it has a lot to do with the delivery location. I almost always receive items within a day of the estimated delivery date. It almost became a joke between @gmcttr and I for awhile. He would order something before me and my order from the same vendor would arrive earlier - sometimes quite a bit earlier.
    I was told by the local Post Office that anything that goes through Bedford Park will get delayed because of manning no matter where it’s going. One package had taken 3 weeks to get here because of Bedford Park.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good morning, America ! :patriot:

There was not much sleep here. Daughter caught a flu bug, and my wife went over to her house to spend the night.
    Like The Bandit, it was about 4 AM before the cat and I went to bed. Then, the cat jumped on me at 7:30, demanding to be fed.

Also, my daughter found out Friday that the dog (Rocket) that she had just adopted has two serious problems ...... heartworms and Lyme disease ! Evidently it's a long and expensive treatment plan (one year), which isn't good on a teacher's salary. I feel terrible for her and the dog.

rocket%20and%20shellz-M.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Just in case anyone missed the 2024 INGO Lower Buy...

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    A few months ago my youngest son (6 years old) started asking when he could have his first pocket knife. He brought it up a few times. So for Christmas I got him his first knife with his name custom engraved. It’s a big hit and he’s been getting it out every day and practicing opening and closing it safely the way I showed him. And he gets excited anytime anyone needs something opened. He speaks up right away “Oh! Let me get my knife I’ll open it!”.

1704652142512.jpeg

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Good morning, America ! :patriot:

There was not much sleep here. Daughter caught a flu bug, and my wife went over to her house to spend the night.
    Like The Bandit, it was about 4 AM before the cat and I went to bed. Then, the cat jumped on me at 7:30, demanding to be fed.

Also, my daughter found out Friday that the dog (Rocket) that she had just adopted has two serious problems ...... heartworms and Lyme disease ! Evidently it's a long and expensive treatment plan (one year), which isn't good on a teacher's salary. I feel terrible for her and the dog.

rocket%20and%20shellz-M.jpg
    Very nice picture MM and a lovely lady. My son is a teacher too, but he has a cat. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom