The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Any of you without trees wanting a pile of leaves for your kids or pets to play in, feel free to come on by and collect all you want. Absolutely free!!! Don't wait too long or you will miss out on the popular most colorful softest ones.

There’s a catch somewhere. I know you’re not just giving away the most beautiful leaves in the world!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Any of you without trees wanting a pile of leaves for your kids or pets to play in, feel free to come on by and collect all you want. Absolutely free!!! Don't wait too long or you will miss out on the popular most colorful softest ones.
    I figured you'd have one of these...

leaf-blower-mulcher-yard-vacuum-lightweight-w-ngPX8gN2o9e_DA-v-2431495773.jpg

Or more likely...

420M63_1

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Also, I just realized looking at that pic that my youngest is wearing his hoodie backwards. Seems about right for him!
    Speaking of clothing, I highly recommend Duluth Trading's firehose cargo pants. Relaxed fit. Just bought four pair to wear at work, driving. These are gonna beat the hell out of the work issued Wranglers for comfort. Very pleased.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I live in a hole in the woods. Tried it all over the first decade. Got smart and just mow in one direction or use the backpack blower to move it all into the woods. The last cleanup is usually in December.
    I'm disappointed, my gun Hoover joke didn't land. I'll just have to post this gun + Hoover pic then.
    director-j-edgar-hoover-aims-machine-gun-picture-id97264803

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I live in a hole in the woods. Tried it all over the first decade. Got smart and just mow in one direction or use the backpack blower to move it all into the woods. The last cleanup is usually in December.
    That's basically what I do. I blow the leaves away from the house and buildings so that I can get the mower to them. I wind row them the same direction towards the woods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom