The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Cleaned and reorganized the workbench and some of the toolbox today. Scrap metal put away in storage containers for awhile until I feel like making stuff again.

Received this from my BIL yesterday. Evidently a car was going to be scrapped with this old toolbox inside of it. Toolbox full of old machinist tools in good condition. Lufkin, Starrett, Brown and Sharpe, etc. I still need to clean them up and put them to good use.

View attachment 319593
    View attachment 319594
    View attachment 319595
    View attachment 319596
    God smiles on you again.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ordered the wrong grip safety for the STI 2011. It uses a JEM/STI high cut .250 radius and I ordered a standard .250 radius. If anyone is interested in buying at a discounted rate of $60 shipped, let me know. I don't feel like sending it back, if nobody buys it, I'll try and find a gun for it eventually. It won't fit any of my other guns.

It's stainless steel and the GR4 pattern.

https://www.egwguns.com/gr4-beavertail-grip-safety-ss-for-250-radius-245-actual-radius

This page explains the difference in grip safeties. Obviously, I can't read, so maybe you'll be better at it than me.

https://www.egwguns.com/beavertail-faq

*If stainless is the deal breaker, I have the same thing in blued carbon steel, it would cost a little less. I bought both and only need one for the Cheely 2011.

Screenshot 2023-12-18 220056.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks!

I'm drinking vinegar coffee this morning. There's just a trace left in the tank after doing a deep clean on the Bunn pot last weekend
    You should try pickle bucket beer.

Guess I should elaborate. One of my ex brother-in-laws tried making beer. Not sure what possessed him to try, as he had a keg of Bud on tap at the house at all times. And he made his first batch in some green buckets he had. He dutifully cleaned and sanitized them then used them to ferment the beer.
    Tasted just like dill pickles.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks!

I'm drinking vinegar coffee this morning. There's just a trace left in the tank after doing a deep clean on the Bunn pot last weekend
    That's kinda funny....last night we put our Kuerig away and pulled out the Mr. Coffee. Ran a bunch of vinegar through it and the house had a great smell for awhile...lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom