The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have always thought that S&B 45 ACP ammo was good ammo at a reasonable cost but haven’t seen much of it around since 2019.
    I definitely have liked S&B 9mm ammo.

Good to see them pulling in some horizontal aspects of the market. Wonder if they are able to leverage the combination of ammo and firearms on govt contracts around the world of if EU and other laws preclude some of that, but would think that could be a good play and continuing revenue stream.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Not a fan of campari, prefer aperol.

I use 2 oz of aperol, 1 oz of dry vermouth, 1 oz of sweet vermouth and 1 - 2 oz of gin. Stir and strain into glass with one large ice cube, garnish with orange peel.
    My father used to drink Campari on the rocks when he wasn't drinking (yes, that's what I said).

Been a loooong time since I have had any. Aperol is much easier on the palette IIRC?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I definitely have liked S&B 9mm ammo.

Good to see them pulling in some horizontal aspects of the market. Wonder if they are able to leverage the combination of ammo and firearms on govt contracts around the world of if EU and other laws preclude some of that, but would think that could be a good play and continuing revenue stream.
    CZ group acquired a Swiss ammo company earlier this year that supplies EU leo and military. From what I read S&B is mostly to capture the US market

”We are excited about the acquisition of the swissAAHolding, a highest quality ammunition producer based in Switzerland, which is the partner of the Swiss, Belgian, German and other military and law enforcement customers”

“SwissAA is a producer of ammunition and law enforcement technology, specialized in small caliber ammunition, specifically 5.56 mm, 7.62 mm, 9 mm, and 12.7 mm, as well as 40 mm grenade launcher ammunition.”

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I had a good range trip and lunch afterwords today with Reece and other friends. Much lead was thrown, and a good lunch as always was had at Mississippi Belle restaurant not far from Indy Arms! We missed WT and a few others who could not make it today!

Sad that I had to miss it, but glad to hear you and Reece had a good time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom