The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Unfortunately no shot until next Thursday as they have to get preapproval from insurance. Asked them if that came in sooner to get me in sooner. I recalled them being able to get me in much quicker when I got my initial shot last year. Hopefully the preapproval comes quicker and they get me in.

I figured today would just be a come in and let us bill you visit.
    Pre-Approval shouldn't take that long to get. I'd have to check with my wife, as she knows more about it than I do, as she used to do medical billing, but I remember it being less than a day usually. I could also be misremembering as it has been almost 15 years since she did medical billing.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I'm blaminig a sugar rush for my insomnia !
    But it was worth it. Wife made cookies, and tossed them (still warm) onto some carmel vanilla ice cream ! :alright:

ice%20cream%20and%20cookies-XL.jpg
    I thought I felt a disturbance in the cookie force.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Where you been, cookie ? Making the big bucks up north ?
    Up north, down south. Getting it where I can.
    Honestly just needed some me and family time. But a close friend get herself her first gun and asked me to take her shooting.. I ended up taking out my 75b and got the feeling back. Even put a bid in for a pre-wizardized phantom(if I win it)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is my favorite CZ of all-time. The CZ 75 Shadow Tac II (circa 2017). Came from the custom shop. The lightest trigger (2.5 lbs, I think), and the shortest reset. I put about 200 rounds through her last year. The frame was hot. Something you don’t really get to experience with the polymer guns (in my opinion).

View attachment 331526

Welcome to our little corner of the forum, glad you could make it.

The hottest guns I own are my P365 XL's. After ~50 rounds or so they're definitely warm and not much more and they're almost too hot to hold to shoot. I have more than one in case I ever take a class with it cause I'll need to switch guns every 75 rounds or so.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Pre-Approval shouldn't take that long to get. I'd have to check with my wife, as she knows more about it than I do, as she used to do medical billing, but I remember it being less than a day usually. I could also be misremembering as it has been almost 15 years since she did medical billing.
    Yeah, usually fast for us as well. Think they were padding the time. In any case, now going to the Carmel location tomorrow as that's where the Dr is on Fridays vs even waiting until Monday when he's back in Avon. Hoping to get some relief started (it can take some time for even the shot to really kick in). It's incredibly painful just being on my feet for a few minutes, and I have shooting to do not to mention other actual work on my to do list.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Welcome to our little corner of the forum, glad you could make it.

The hottest guns I own are my P365 XL's. After ~50 rounds or so they're definitely warm and not much more and they're almost too hot to hold to shoot. I have more than one in case I ever take a class with it cause I'll need to switch guns every 75 rounds or so.
    I've encountered that on the XL as well. Downright hot around the trigger area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom