The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Jealous of that BP......all my own fault....
    Use the stationary boat. Take care of yourself first. Can't take care of those who need you if you don't. You gotta decide that some of that work and pressure will wait. Making a ton of money and dying early is no way to live, my brother.

I'm trying to set a good example for you youngsters. ;)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Use the stationary boat. Take care of yourself first. Can't take care of those who need you if you don't. You gotta decide that some of that work and pressure will wait. Making a ton of money and dying early is no way to live, my brother.

I'm trying to set a good example for you youngsters. ;)
    A ton of money? You must be with the IRS....because no one holds that opinion.

I have a small gym (weight machine, one wheeled bike, stationary boat, moving pavement and a big TV) in my basement. No excuses other than time and stress.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Do you have the Master Series with the lining upgrade and if so do you think it is worth the extra $60?

Also what are your thoughts about this one versus the Banshee model (IWB with double belt loops)?

I have this Wright holster for my Rami, and really like it.
    I'm not fond of one-attachment point holsters ... for me, they move around too much.

1712174483340.png

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Something to ponder....
    “The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”
    – Author Unknown

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Do you have the Master Series with the lining upgrade and if so do you think it is worth the extra $60?

Also what are your thoughts about this one versus the Banshee model (IWB with double belt loops)?
    I tried but they said I didn't qualify for the Master Series. Gmcttr did though.

The Banshee/Cobra are my favorite styles of leather holsters. The Cobra is nice and adds an OWB option (great for under an untucked shirt).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom