67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Had to get into the dentist today for an unexpected appointment as I was having some pain last evening on a tooth that had a filling the dentist had on watch. Going to need a crown, which I figured and they got into it and decided it's going to need a root canal also, which my dentist doesn't do. Have to call first thing in the morning and see if I can get into the endodontist for an emergency appointment.

Apparently the endo only has so many slots for emergency and they take them on a first come first serve basis on who calls in first in the morning.

Hopefully I can get in tomorrow. Never thought I'd be hopeful about getting scheduled for a root canal.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening all. What's good in the ole hood? Everyone is well I hope.

Just home from a walk to Omas with the turkeys. Off to bed for them, then coffee and INGO before work.

@Frosty of such cutlery fame is the man. Commissioned for a sweet pair that should arrive Saturday. Pics when it does, or it didn't happen!

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It has been consistently over 100 since mid June. It has been a miserable summer.
    My sister and Husband (both Army) left Texas in June and are now stationed in Tacoma - probably their last stop.

They like Texas except for the summer weather and having to be at Ft. Hood. lol

They bought a smaller house on a smaller lot for more than double the price of their Texas house. WTH!?!?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Had to get into the dentist today for an unexpected appointment as I was having some pain last evening on a tooth that had a filling the dentist had on watch. Going to need a crown, which I figured and they got into it and decided it's going to need a root canal also, which my dentist doesn't do. Have to call first thing in the morning and see if I can get into the endodontist for an emergency appointment.

Apparently the endo only has so many slots for emergency and they take them on a first come first serve basis on who calls in first in the morning.

Hopefully I can get in tomorrow. Never thought I'd be hopeful about getting scheduled for a root canal.

We are linked ! Today, I started having BIG pain under some dental bridge-work that I've had for about 15 years.
    Self medicating with Advil and Orgel. If bad tomorrow, I'll certainly need to see my dentist. waaa2

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    We are linked ! Today, I started having BIG pain under some dental bridge-work that I've had for about 15 years.
    Self medicating with Advil and Orgel. If bad tomorrow, I'll certainly need to see my dentist. waaa2

Count me 3rd,I need to have a root canal done so I can get a crown. Pain wise I haven't had any and I have been able to eat with out issue. However I definitely need to go before it becomes a major problem. Been putting it off, thanks for the reminder. :ugh: DOH!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Count me 3rd,I need to have a root canal done so I can get a crown. Pain wise I haven't had any and I have been able to eat with out issue. However I definitely need to go before it becomes a major problem. Been putting it off, thanks for the reminder. :ugh: DOH!
    I started the week off on Monday with a shot in the back... So it's just getting better and better this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom