Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Knocked out some more gun projects this morning.

- Installed talon grip tape on the front of the GSG 1911.
    - Re-profiled the left thumb safety on the GSG (had a sharp 90 deg corner, rounded it).
    - Removed the 80 series parts from the Sig 1911 and installed the TJ's .057" spacer. That reduced the trigger pull from 4lbs 6oz down to 3lbs 8oz, which is right in my happy place for a 1911.
    - Fit a new EGW barrel bushing on the Sig 1911, perfect fit out of the box to the slide, turned the ID down using the lathe. It was almost like cheating, but I'll take it.

The other day I installed the Galloway Precision reduced power spring kit into the Sar K12. That took the trigger pull weight from 5lbs down to 3lbs 15oz. Well worth the $28.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    and good morning to you….

d213606761196dad45b02366a99a9bdc.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Finally up. :coffee: :coffee:
    Had to walk the dog to the next block to get him to pee before bed.

I’m not saying I never had a loud party or 2 but I always gave all the neighbors advance warning and an invite. With warning we would have taken Remy to his aunts for the evening instead of trying to calm down a freaked out dog all evening. That was the irritating thing, not the noise per se. Young whippersnappers have no common courtesy anymore.

Breakfast then I have guns to clean. I think I’ll set up a table in the back yard near their fence and clean my AR-15 (even though its clean), maybe they will get a hint!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Finally up. :coffee: :coffee:
    Had to walk the dog to the next block to get him to pee before bed.

I’m not saying I never had a loud party or 2 but I always gave all the neighbors advance warning and an invite. With warning we would have taken Remy to his aunts for the evening instead of trying to calm down a freaked out dog all evening. That was the irritating thing, not the noise per se. Young whippersnappers have no common courtesy anymore.

Breakfast then I have guns to clean. I think I’ll set up a table in the back yard near their fence and clean my AR-15 (even though its clean), maybe they will get a hint!
    I apologize for my behavior. One of my associates will be along shortly to give you a complimentary apology gift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom