Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening strangers. Exciting news: I pew'ed today! Lol. Got some sqverl rifles tuned and ammo selected. Weather was just right. 1" square at about 40 yards.

CCI SV as control, 9422 and Henry both likened to the MiniMag HP's group. The super-x was hot garbage in Dads old Winchester.
    The Marlin 883 stayed consistent, both offerings being 40gr HP. No preference here.

I am ready for tree sammiches.

IMG_20230811_121858938_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230811_122742410_BURST001.jpg

I opened up at the end of the string of 10 an the Win. Breeze kicked in and I started to overcompensate. The flyer on my first round of .22wmr armscor was very shooter induced. Jerked it harder than teriyaki chicken. All in all, should be tuff enuff to bring home some dinner.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    After SheepDog brought up Laser Academy recently, I looked it up. I have the Strikeman kit but I’ve been a little disappointed with how the shot detection works. On average it only detects 50-70% of the “shots” and sometimes adds “ghost shots” that weren’t taken. I downloaded the Laser Academy app for free and they offer printable versions of their targets for free too. Printed off some targets and set up the app. The laser from my Strikeman kit works perfect with it. And so much better than Strikeman app! So far the shot detection has been 100% with no ghost shots. I messed around with it a bit this morning using the P01 and the Frankenstein 1911. Pic is just for reference, I was taking my time “shooting” for score. Pretty cool, especially considering I picked the Strikeman kit up here on INGO for cheap and I only have $50 invested.

1691796965073.jpeg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Older guy observation: since I arrived here 28 hours ago, I've done exactly what I wanted to....every minute.
    To me, that's retirement.
    That is definitely what retirement should be.

MM =
    04a240b646001fa9fc010133e288f9f0.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Older guy observation: since I arrived here 28 hours ago, I've done exactly what I wanted to....every minute.
    To me, that's retirement.
    That is the definition of retirement. Doing what you want to do every minute of the day. That can be work, range time or building stuff, but if it's what you would be doing regardless of money issues, you are doing it right.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Listen. That @Born2vette guy made me buy silly expensive range flags, 357 sig ammo and a G***** (just this month). I need a little payback or in this case - payout of his wallet.
    We've all seen this show before. Just buy the pistol and put it on permanent loan to B2V so that we can move on to the next topic. Not quite sure why you're prolonging the inevitable ... maybe it's a result of your earlier diatribe ... maybe it's just gas ... only time will tell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom