WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Cats are very cool creatures ! :rockwoot:

3H4A1384%20copy-XL.jpg
    Indeed they are. I’m a sucker for black cats. Here is my monster cat Bocephus not letting me get any work done the other day. All mine are tuxedo/maincoon mixes. He’s my boy. About 25 lbs

View attachment 291900

Love them black / black & white cats. I had two mostly black cats that I raised in MN and I loved them a bunch. Miss them every day. Of course I have three cats now a partial mainecoone orange and white long haired male and two female torties.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Love them black / black & white cats. I had two mostly black cats that I raised in MN and I loved them a bunch. Miss them every day. Of course I have three cats now a partial mainecoone orange and white long haired male and two female torties.

I've heard that torties can be very mischievous ! :evilangel:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've heard that torties can be very mischievous ! :evilangel:

They are definitely the strangest cats I've ever had any experience with, but I love em just the same. Both are super nervous cats and both will back up to something and do a little butt wiggle dance when they're nervous. Very strange but amusing to see.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Pricey, but might be worth it.

The losses are hard on the gardener. I'm picking grapes today and it's probably my best crop ever. Usually I can't keep them on the vine this long because of raccoons which makes the wine more acidic and less flavorable. I've been trapping raccoons all year and think I have reduced the numbers enough that they have left the grapes alone.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    20230628_234732553_iOS - Copy.jpg
    My son's cat. Was my father's cat, but when Dad went into assisted living, my son offered to take the cat. Dad is in FL, but my son lives in ATL. Cat is an old boy that wandered up to my folks place years ago and they took him in as a garage cat (forget which, but he has one of the transferable cat diseases and my parents had other cats inside) My son keeps him indoors at his place.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Cat lovers unite ! :alright:
    (I like dogs too)
    1691606725120.jpeg
    1691606796710.jpeg

Edit: Our cat adopted us 12 years ago when we found it as an alley kitten living in our 3 seasons room. His name is Benaiah. Named after Benaiah, King David’s Commander of his elite “Mighty Men of Valor” and ranked as the #2 mightiest man under David’s command.

Our newly adopted dog “Chip”. He came with that name. We’ve had him a few months now. He’s part Beagle, part pit-bull or a “Beagle-bull”.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    View attachment 291925
    View attachment 291926

Edit: Our cat adopted us 12 years ago when we found it as an alley kitten living in our 3 seasons room. His name is Benaiah. Named after Benaiah, King David’s Commander of his elite “Mighty Men of Valor” and ranked as the #2 mightiest man under David’s command.

Our newly adopted dog “Chip”. He came with that name. We’ve had him a few months now. He’s part Beagle, part pit-bull or a “Beagle-bull”.

What a handsome, dynamic pair ! :alright:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My wife was not thrilled that I taught the dog to chase the cat upon the command “Get the _____”. Now they are friends and it’s a game. Not unusual for the cat to smack the dog with open claws and start the chase. Cat wasn’t always a willing participant.

Call me if you want a cat or two.

0feeea78c30c55f51af1dc63c44bceb6.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My wife was not thrilled that I taught the dog to chase the cat upon the command “Get the _____”. Now they are friends and it’s a game. Not unusual for the cat to smack the dog with open claws and start the chase. Cat wasn’t always a willing participant.

Call me if you want a cat or two.

0feeea78c30c55f51af1dc63c44bceb6.jpg

Cats should not be forced on people ! My sympathies ... maybe .... kinda. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom