THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    MM I think you should consider hosting a CAGE (cabin airgun gala event) so we can all soak up that cabin air. Make it BYOH (bring your own hammock)!

:whistle:

EDIT: Would give me an excuse to try out an airgun. :spend:
    I used to talk to the Mouse about something similar down here.....then he became very ill.
    It's under consideration !

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Happy Monday to all you Thursdays out there.
    :coffee: Anyone heard from the Deacon lately? Been prayin' his path smooths out some.
    He just posted on Monday. Looks like he had a busy week going on.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :mullet:

Howdy folks! Busy life. It’s summertime, which means biking season! I heard my name called.

@T-DOGG Got one helluva new to him bike. I’ve loved on a lot of bicycles over the last 20 years, but very few have gotten my seal of approval and became a main rider for me. That is one of them. Bike is so well balanced, it’s the first one I’ve ever been able to ride with no hands.

Hope you are all well. Kids are growing fast. 6 year old just learned to ride her bike without training wheels. She’s been showing off. 19 month old has mastered the playground slides. Mama is getting 2 wisdom teeth out, that have just started causing her pain, Saturday…. I’m still nursing my chiropractic care plan, feeling like I’m about to pull the plug after 2 1/2 months now because of a comment he made the other day and my continuing pain… Preparing our garden for planting in the next week or so.

Y’all have fun!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks!

The family room project kicks back into high gear this weekend after a 30 day break for the NC trip. Sheetrock and pine planks arrive tomorrow. I need to pre-stain, stain and then finish 340sq ft of pine for the ceiling, then hang drywall. There may be a beer or two in there somewhere while I work.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning.
    Today is my Friday. Mrs. Haven and I took tomorrow off for her birthday, for a 3 day weekend.

I was talking to CameraMonkey the other night, and we were talking about getting out to Proteq again. Looks like the Open House on the 2nd of June is the next chance we both have. After that I have one weekend free in July.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Hey gangsters. I'm on a short trip to the cabin.
    It's always wise to check on the water pressure, and fittings..... after the water system is connected for the temperate season.
    So far, so good !
    I was at Camp David prepping for season as well. Cleaned up the dirt that accumulated over the winter and made sure water was working. Wife said the place was nasty and filthy dirty. Didn't seem that bad to me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning.
    Today is my Friday. Mrs. Haven and I took tomorrow off for her birthday, for a 3 day weekend.

I was talking to CameraMonkey the other night, and we were talking about getting out to Proteq again. Looks like the Open House on the 2nd of June is the next chance we both have. After that I have one weekend free in July.
    Yep, interested in the proteq thing myself. Never been out there. That said, Friday 2-Jun is my daughter's birthday and not sure if there are plans to go out and see her in Terre Haute on Saturday 3-Jun or not. Need to figure that out and decide on my plans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom