THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morn'n CZickos, typical Monday here, was woke by my dog yacking on the floor. :facepalm:
    Every other day, one of my 3 cats tosses their cookies on the floor. About once a month, one of them gets sick and ends up throwing up several times a day for a week. I'm used to using a paint scraper to get the worst of it off the carpet, then spraying it down with carpet cleaner to soak, followed by scrubbing later. Several times a week... :(
    Unfortunately, we experience the wake-by-yack alarm every so often and I have gotten really good at getting it out if the carpet.

Why does Remy move off the tile and onto the carpet to vomit?

Morning folks!
    Did y'all take notice of cookie's paint room? Just sayin...its an option.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Every other day, one of my 3 cats tosses their cookies on the floor. About once a month, one of them gets sick and ends up throwing up several times a day for a week. I'm used to using a paint scraper to get the worst of it off the carpet, then spraying it down with carpet cleaner to soak, followed by scrubbing later. Several times a week... :(
    If you haven't looked into it, there are some sensitive stomach foods that can help with some of that. That said, cat's are going to hack hairballs, etc, but seems like the food has helped some on our side.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Why does Remy move off the tile and onto the carpet to vomit?
    They all seem to do that for some reason. I know Remy is a dog, but cat's especially seem to do it. Not sure if they think if they do it on a non hard surface they can then bury it as I've seen the cat pawing at the carpet after heaving a hairball, trying to cover it up. Then when you pick them up when they start the hacking and put them on the hard surface floor they look at you like you "why the heck did you move me?"

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We have a cat at the shop. She's too mean and hateful to get a hairball..
    chuck-norris-memes-28.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Not for me but not a bad deal with price drop to $850

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Picked up a Remington Navy conversion in pretty good shape and my good fortune it was in 38 LC as they were also chambered in 38 RF which is abominable to reload for. Remington made a number of different top strap revolvers besides the 1858 Army most of us are familiar with, The Navy was a .36 caliber and built on a slightly smaller frame than the Army. Like Colt, Remington was faced with the same problem after the civil war, contract cancellation, and being stuck with a lot of parts so they applied the same solution, making a cartridge revolver that used up a lot of parts. Unlike the Colt Richards project most everything is here, which is good as nobody makes a reproduction Navy and modern replacement parts from the Army conversions from Uberti don't fit.

remnav.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom