THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Had a good time at NRA show today. Felt a lot smaller. Voted for the executive director or whatever that title was on the ballot.
    Got my Patron life member ribbon for my ID badge.
    Took afew pictures of things to buy from home. Didn't take any stickers or Keychains or patches or pens or budlite.
    In at open and out by 1110 I think it was.
    Pissed once.
    Good day.
    I bought a shield sight (online) to put on my glock 43x mos but after seeing a couple holosun models in person and talking to the rep, I'll be ditching the shield red dot for an enclosed holosun.
    Overall, great day

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wonder if this comes with a box?

No box no box no box
    Lol.

I have to make it clear for the reading comprehensively challenged.
    Is that even a word? Lol

I almost put a full disclaimer of if you have no intention on showing up, are a criminal, have no feedback, are a brand new member, do not PM me. Also, you WILL fully inspect it, hell I'll even break it down for you before any cash is exchanged etc etc.
    God the stupid people ruin it for the rest of us

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Who was looking for a CZ P-07?

And BC has a CZ 75 BD listed as well.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Guten tag, alles! Lunch break after morning project. Need to cut and add the lid, but made a frame for a storage box-ice cream bench for the truck. Used all scrap pieces from the shop. $0 in and it passes turkey inspection.

View attachment 269862

View attachment 269863
    By looking at them, they have you wrapped around their little fingers....you can tell you are a great father.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Had a good time at NRA show today. Felt a lot smaller. Voted for the executive director or whatever that title was on the ballot.
    Got my Patron life member ribbon for my ID badge.
    Took afew pictures of things to buy from home. Didn't take any stickers or Keychains or patches or pens or budlite.
    In at open and out by 1110 I think it was.
    Pissed once.
    Good day.
    I bought a shield sight (online) to put on my glock 43x mos but after seeing a couple holosun models in person and talking to the rep, I'll be ditching the shield red dot for an enclosed holosun.
    Overall, great day
    You were gone before I got there. Henri could not walk around to much. I was tired after day three.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I might be doing a T&E for a un-named firearms manufacture. All of you in this group will be invited to participate if you provide ammo. (9MM) Had a great discussion with the plant manager and engineer for the past 2 days. It will probably be around the August timeframe. One of my favorite manufactures is giving me a 20% discount direct from them on another purchase of a different model that I have made in the past. Being a firearms inspector had its benefits.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm looking for some old school rubber glue/stick on base pads for double stack metal (hi power) 9mm mags. Pachmayr used to make some(I had some on a DA/SA 9mm) but can't seem to find them anymore. Not really looking for replacement metal + base plates that add capacity and lots of cost). Just want to cushion these mags a bit on drops. Anyone seen anything like this in the modern era?

I was going to go with some of the old school Pachmayr grips (the ones without finger grooves) on the Hi Power, like you would see on the Practical models. However, I came across some Hogue rubber grips with the finger grooves locally for a better price than online so picked those up today. Going to get it to the range either tomorrow or Monday.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I might be doing a T&E for a un-named firearms manufacture. All of you in this group will be invited to participate if you provide ammo. (9MM) Had a great discussion with the plant manager and engineer for the past 2 days. It will probably be around the August timeframe. One of my favorite manufactures is giving me a 20% discount direct from them on another purchase of a different model that I have made in the past. Being a firearms inspector had its benefits.
    I have the ammo can loaded up and right beside my range bag and car keys...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    No box no box no box
    Lol.

I have to make it clear for the reading comprehensively challenged.
    Is that even a word? Lol

I almost put a full disclaimer of if you have no intention on showing up, are a criminal, have no feedback, are a brand new member, do not PM me. Also, you WILL fully inspect it, hell I'll even break it down for you before any cash is exchanged etc etc.
    God the stupid people ruin it for the rest of us
    Never trust a seller that does not include the box. Not even if he claims to send it to you if he finds it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom