Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He is changing the sights on the blue 85 known as Omaha. It's Mepros are being replaced with the TFXs that I bought for the Massada. Since the Massada has been at the shop for cerakote for three weeks now I just had him put them on Omaha and I will figure out the Massada sights when we get to it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The new left side safety for the T&T gun was mailed by CZ-USA last Thursday and the expected delivery date is not until Saturday. I guess the pony express is alive and well.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I saw the guy up north with the P09 lowered his price. That is enticing but I am done buying for now. Someone should scoop that up.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning guys
    Stopped by one of the local gun shops that I frequent yesterday after work (Wrigley). They have a P-01, P-09 and a P-07 in FDE setup for a suppressor, and a manual safety Rami. All at pretty good prices and the owner likes CZs and is easy to deal with. They at times, will have up to 10 different ones in stock. I've purchased two CZs from him in the past.

The Rami is tempting, mainly because I have no idea when a BD will become available. The shop owner says from what he gathered from his distributor, possibly available in the first quarter of 2017.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Man, my wife is trying to bankrupt me :(

Had to have an LCP II for deep concealment, so I bought one. Pick it up on Friday. Had to sell my spare Shield in order to have the extra money, so I'm running out to Liberty, IN tonight to make that deal. May be running out to McCordsville after that, because I made the mistake of showing her a G17 :rolleyes:

Now I'm going to be scratching up the extra $500 needed for that gun. Wouldn't have agreed to get it for her, but it has trigger work that was done by Charlie Thomas and he does excellent G*** triggers. Funny how I'm spending all this money and getting new guns and they aren't even for me... :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning all... :coffee:

Man, my wife is trying to bankrupt me :(

Had to have an LCP II for deep concealment, so I bought one. Pick it up on Friday. Had to sell my spare Shield in order to have the extra money, so I'm running out to Liberty, IN tonight to make that deal. May be running out to McCordsville after that, because I made the mistake of showing her a G17 :rolleyes:

Now I'm going to be scratching up the extra $500 needed for that gun. Wouldn't have agreed to get it for her, but it has trigger work that was done by Charlie Thomas and he does excellent G*** triggers. Funny how I'm spending all this money and getting new guns and they aren't even for me... :dunno:
    Sounds like you need to put your foot down.

good morning Czers!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :coffee: Morning guys
    Stopped by one of the local gun shops that I frequent yesterday after work (Wrigley). They have a P-01, P-09 and a P-07 in FDE setup for a suppressor, and a manual safety Rami. All at pretty good prices and the owner likes CZs and is easy to deal with. They at times, will have up to 10 different ones in stock. I've purchased two CZs from him in the past.

The Rami is tempting, mainly because I have no idea when a BD will become available. The shop owner says from what he gathered from his distributor, possibly available in the first quarter of 2017.
    I haven't been in there in so long... I need to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom